Dividing America into Two Nations

PTS

In my imaginary world, you are either Team Obama or Team Tea Party. You can't be in the middle.

The two sides decide to peacefully separate from each other forming two distinct nations.

The Obama Nation becomes a democracy with emphasis on social welfare. The Tea Party Nation becomes a constitutional republic with emphasis on free markets.

Which country would succeed in one year? 10 years? 100 years? Is there any question?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my imaginary world, you are either Team Obama or Team Tea Party. You can't be in the middle.

The two sides decide to peacefully separate from each other forming two distinct nations.

The Obama Nation becomes a democracy with emphasis on social welfare. The Tea Party Nation becomes a constitutional republic with emphasis on free markets.

Which country would succeed in one year? 10 years? 100 years? Is there any question?

No question. The Tea Party Nation would...they'd have all the guns and crazy people, whereas the Obama Nation would have all the doofus pacifists, flour-sniffing eco-hippies, and limp-wristed sensitive men, and could be conquered with a butter knife.

No question. The Tea Party Nation would...they'd have all the guns and crazy people, whereas the Obama Nation would have all the doofus pacifists, flour-sniffing eco-hippies, and limp-wristed sensitive men, and could be conquered with a butter knife.

All joking aside, the Obama Nation would likely "commit suicide" as John Adams famously said about true democracies. It would simply waste away.

I have to believe that's why our founding fathers, who were obviously extraordinary men, set our nation up as a constitutional republic.

Which is why I'm perplexed why Tea Party supporters are painted so poorly by the media and the liberals on the left. Does Biden consider George Washington and John Adams terrorists?

Edited by PTS

All joking aside, the Obama Nation would likely "commit suicide" as John Adams famously said about true democracies. It would simply waste away.

I have to believe that's why our founding fathers, who were obviously extraordinary men, set our nation up as a constitutional republic.

Which is why I'm perplexed why Tea Party supporters are painted so poorly by the media and the liberals on the left. Does Biden consider George Washington and John Adams terrorists?

You betcha.

Three weeks and the Obama nation would be crying how unfair it is that the TEA PArty Nation has so much of everything. And they would be total perplexed as to why.

Because he has to kill the notion that a person can do anything for themselves. His Idea is that the government provide everything we need, which is very difficult because it produces nothing.

Ever read Atlas Shrugged?

I never read that because this Atlas dude sounded uninformed and/or uncaring. I mean really. Who shrugs? It is either someone who doesn't know the answer or someone who doesn't give a crap. Screw Atlas and I'm sure as heck not reading a book about him.

So which part of the glorious United Republic of Tea Party would you geniuses live- Jesus Land, Rand Nation, or Corporate Country.

We're not telling you.

After Obamanation collapses and folks start fleeing the Keynesianstone State, Redistributopia, and Massachusettes, we don't want you coming to look for us. :nana:

We're not telling you.

After Obamanation collapses and folks start fleeing the Keynesianstone State, Redistributopia, and Massachusettes, we don't want you coming to look for us. :nana:

Just like in your childhood hide and seek days no ones coming to look for you.

So which part of the glorious United Republic of Tea Party would you geniuses live- Jesus Land, Rand Nation, or Corporate Country.

Oh, definitely Corporate Country.

Though I have to admit, Jesus Land has a whole "one-eyed man in the land of the blind" thing going for me that's not unappealing...

You don't have to pretend or use your imagination-just look at what Detroit has turned into.

Oh, definitely Corporate Country.

Though I have to admit, Jesus Land has a whole "one-eyed man in the land of the blind" thing going for me that's not unappealing...

I'll take corporate country and you can go to Gimme a handoutville

That's what I figured - Rob and Dante I'm guessing Rand Nation - Joe to Jesus Land- and do you have a special all Pasty White Caucasian Kingdom for Dave, he'll be disappointed if you don't.

That's what I figured - Rob and Dante I'm guessing Rand Nation - Joe to Jesus Land- and do you have a special all Pasty White Caucasian Kingdom for Dave, he'll be disappointed if you don't.

How 'bout we just make Elma a third country and leave him there...?

How 'bout we just make Elma a third country and leave him there...?

Well I guess, it will have to be quarantined though- btw I was shocked to learn Elma is named after a famous large American elm that was growing in the town, when I always thought the town earned its name from the inhabitants all being descended from Elmer Fudd.

And you can live in Washington and enjoy your EBT cards and all other government goodies you've come to love so much.

Really? you're attacking Tom from the right? Jesus! I guess that makes Tom a centrist which makes it officially the END OF DAYS - let the weeping and gnashing of teeth begin.