Dividing America into Two Nations

PTS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quote me on this, but I believe it's "Taxed Enough Already"?

Yes, but I was hoping Booster or lyrbob would answer. I should know better than expecting lyrbob to answer though. He's PPP's resident drive-by poster. He takes a shot and runs away and hides. I've been asking him for months to tell me what his expertise is in the real estate and mortgage industries (because of a statement he made pertaining to them) and he refuses because he knows I've got him by his camel toe.

You are a tool if you think the wealthy politicians are going to make the tax code "fair" or raise taxes on the "rich" or get rid of exeptions.

And we will help people through hard times, not let them sit on their porch and do nothing for a lifetime.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/03/conservatives_more_liberal_giv.html

I agree with that.. unless someone truly needs a handout or help. They shouldn't receive one, people do abuse the system. I have been saying all along moving tax rates back to where they were prior to the Bush Tax cuts would be a GREAT thing. I just wish Republicans could stand up to the Tea Party morons and let them know that Revenue IS going to have to addressed. Cutting spending is not the only answer... just part.

Conservatives are more charitable than liberals. See for yourself.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/rev2007-01-18hh.html

Yet, their the same people saying cut back on all social programs, etc., etc. Things that truly matter in people's lives. Ok.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe it's "Taxed Enough Already"?

They stand for tea, as in the leaves of tea dumped into Boston Harbor.

The same geniuses who brought you "Everyone iS a Panther faN" signs to Sunday Night Football also made a sign like you mention.

Conservatives are more charitable than liberals. See for yourself.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/rev2007-01-18hh.html

Charity doesn't count; people don't help people, only government helps people [/idiotic uber-liberal mantra]

Yet, their the same people saying cut back on all social programs, etc., etc. Things that truly matter in people's lives. Ok.

My point...

I agree with that.. unless someone truly needs a handout or help. They shouldn't receive one, people do abuse the system. I have been saying all along moving tax rates back to where they were prior to the Bush Tax cuts would be a GREAT thing. I just wish Republicans could stand up to the Tea Party morons and let them know that Revenue IS going to have to addressed. Cutting spending is not the only answer... just part.

The Tea Party, what utter morons. :wallbash:

Our Philosophy

Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual. As an organization we do not take stances on social issues. We urge members to engage fully on the social issues they consider important and aligned with their beliefs.

Our Philosophy

Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers.

:lol: Who here believes that the majority of Tea Partiers have even heard of the Federalist Papers, much less read them?

Charity doesn't count; people don't help people, only government helps people [/idiotic uber-liberal mantra]

My point...

Of course Charity counts. Charity also doesn't cover everything. Reforming social programs is fine, making them a bit stricter is fine. Cutting the programs down a ton helps no one.

Now this leadership that should be banned from office. Just goes to show that they will tell you one thing (were not taking anything hostage) and yet they do another. Disgusting.

McConnell Admits To Taking Debt Ceiling ‘Hostage’: It’s ‘Worth Ransoming’ | In a stunning bit of candor, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) admitted in the Washington Post today that his party had taken the debt ceiling “hostage,” and that some of his colleagues were willing to “shoot[]” it:

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

The Post added that McConnell “said he could imagine doing this again.” Indeed, he has promised he will do so.

Our Philosophy

Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual. As an organization we do not take stances on social issues. We urge members to engage fully on the social issues they consider important and aligned with their beliefs.

So where does it say make all others follow their lead or else? Compromise is not an option?

:lol: Who here believes that the majority of Tea Partiers have even heard of the Federalist Papers, much less read them?

Key words-----"as explained". Anyway, did you get the part where they state that they take no stance on social issues?

Key words-----"as explained".

What's your point, and how does it in any way contradict mine?

Anyway, did you get the part where they state that they take no stance on social issues?

That explains why they're racist bastards. :w00t:

Of course Charity counts. Charity also doesn't cover everything. Reforming social programs is fine, making them a bit stricter is fine. Cutting the programs down a ton helps no one.

Now this leadership that should be banned from office. Just goes to show that they will tell you one thing (were not taking anything hostage) and yet they do another. Disgusting.

McConnell Admits To Taking Debt Ceiling ‘Hostage’: It’s ‘Worth Ransoming’ | In a stunning bit of candor, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) admitted in the Washington Post today that his party had taken the debt ceiling “hostage,” and that some of his colleagues were willing to “shoot[]” it:

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

The Post added that McConnell “said he could imagine doing this again.” Indeed, he has promised he will do so.

So where does it say make all others follow their lead or else? Compromise is not an option?

They have a philosophy, so what? Your liberals in Congress have one too-----------"My way or the Hi-way" if you have the votes. If not, it's "let's compromise".

What's your point, and how does it in any way contradict mine?

That explains why they're racist bastards. :w00t:

I'm not necessarily trying to contradict you. All I'm saying is that you can like the sausage without knowing everything that goes into it.

They have a philosophy, so what? Your liberals in Congress have one too-----------"My way or the Hi-way" if you have the votes. If not, it's "let's compromise".

I'm not necessarily trying to contradict you. All I'm saying is that you can like the sausage without knowing everything that goes into it.

Yeah, their philosophy was F everything until we get our way. They just proved it. That is NOT the way to govern.

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Very constructive dialogue, right...

Jeez, how many Uncle Toms were discussing that with them?

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Very constructive dialogue, right...

Right. Just as bad as holding the debt ceiling deal hostage. Horrible on both accounts... well except one was simply words, the other actions.