FWIW Buddy's Presser

BB.com just posted Buddy's Press Conference.

Spoke of "former high priced players" calling the Bills stating make us a offer. (3:12)

Stated no player is safe if they can upgrade position (4:53)

So hopefully this means they are not done in FA.

My link

BB.com just posted Buddy's Press Conference.

Spoke of "former high priced players" calling the Bills stating make us a offer. (3:12)

Stated no player is safe if they can upgrade position (4:53)

So hopefully this means they are not done in FA.

My link

A couple people had articles this morning that said the Bills will be patient in the free agent market so I guess maybe that is the case. Really the same thing happened last year when they signed Edwards and Andra Davis.

What do we expect from a GM who makes fun of the Oakland Raiders at his introductory press conference and then claims he got 35 calls a day from people wanting to be HC at Gailey's PC?

Yes and we know one of the 35 calls was not from Jim Harbaugh, Brian Schottenheimer, John Gruden, and Bill Cowher who were wise not to be associated with the mess in Buffalo. I tell you, Nix is a rough road scout pretending to be a GM. Bragging about sleeping when FA begins? Come on! Other than the draft(which has been rather unimpressive so far I might add), he doesn't have a clue.

What do we expect from a GM who makes fun of the Oakland Raiders at his introductory press conference and then claims he got 35 calls a day from people wanting to be HC at Gailey's PC?

now now, he did get 35 calls a day, from grocery store clerks and shoe salesman