[closed]OT CLABO picks BILLS

Jesus John make a phone call before this place implodes! :P

i've made my calls. no responses yet. ... anyone at the airport, checking with the friend of a friend's brother, who's sister might know a hairdresser from atlanta, who just happens to be the cousin of a person who lives 8 blocks from Clabo?

jw

i've made my calls. no responses yet. ... anyone at the airport, checking with the friend of a friend's brother, who's sister might know a hairdresser from atlanta, who just happens to be the cousin of a person who lives 8 blocks from Clabo?

jw

Yes, in fact I have done just that.

jw

My cousins wife's brothers half stupid shoe shine boy at the airport saw Clabo with Bill Walsh and Trent Edwards at the airport about an hour ago. Rumor has it Maybin was supposed to pick them up but he went way too wide to get there.

People, this is a really important situation for Bills fans imo.

Like him or not, we have a smart, athletic qb. Now, imagine if Bell does progress and Spiller doesn't suck!!!!!! We would have a competitive offense! And even more important, a team that doesn't consist of weak sisters.

I for one think that the defense will be ok as the season progresses. But, we need a strong offense to give us the balance needed to be a good football team.

It's great to even feel like there is a chance for the Bills to be good. Seriouly, it really is! Please Mr. Nix, sign this man!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People, this is a really important situation for Bills fans imo.

Like him or not, we have a smart, athletic qb. Now, imagine if Bell does progress and Spiller doesn't suck!!!!!! We would have a competitive offense! And even more important, a team that doesn't consist of weak sisters.

I for one think that the defense will be ok as the season progresses. But, we need a strong offense to give us the balance needed to be a good football team.

It's great to even feel like there is a chance for the Bills to be good. Seriouly, it really is! Please Mr. Nix, sign this man!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya Billy. I'm right there with ya.

I'm with ya Billy. I'm right there with ya.

:thumbsup: Seriously, if it takes 10 mil. per year, what does Mr. Wilson have to lose? The Bills need to build a football team that is suited to their climate, and even their blue collar fan base. Now is the time to stop the long term trend of idiocy.

This would be a freaking great thing for our football team!!!!!