Twitter Campaign for Zach Miller

1B4IDie

Now that Free Agency is on its way, lets help the Bills get a jump start on Free Agency.

I'd like the Bills to have a real tight end since #88.

Zach Miller's Twitter is @ZachMiller80 http://twitter.com/#!/ZachMiller80

Send him some tweets of support. Let him know Buffalo is the place to be.

(If you're going to post that this is bad idea; just keep it to yourself and it will have the same effect as posting it.)

Edited by Why So Serious?

(If you're going to post that this is bad idea; just keep it to yourself and it will have the same effect as posting it.)

It's not a bad idea but I just think that the Bills already have a receiving TE- David Nelson. I don't care that he's listed as a WR, as far as I'm concerned he's filling the TE role in Chan's offense.

Now that Free Agency is on its way, lets help the Bills get a jump start on Free Agency.

This from someone who has no problem popping off with dissenting opinions in threads all the time?

I think that it is a silly idea.

It's not a bad idea but I just think that the Bills already have a receiving TE- David Nelson. I don't care that he's listed as a WR, as far as I'm concerned he's filling the TE role in Chan's offense.

"Filling in" is the operative phrase.

I like David Nelson and the way he runs that classic TE seem route. He can still do that with Zach Miller on the roster. Zach Miller can block and receive and would be a great addition to the offense.

If they only got Miller and a RT (Clabo?) in FA, I'd be extremely satisfied. Another LB would be sweet, but that's pushing it.

But twitting about it is a stuupid idea. Somebody needs to find their myspace pages, then we can really let them know how much we desire them.

If they only got Miller and a RT (Clabo?) in FA, I'd be extremely satisfied. Another LB would be sweet, but that's pushing it.

Doc, I'd love that scenario. Gotta re-sign Florence or at least get another starting CB, too.

I don't have a Twitter account, nor do I ever anticipate getting one, but good luck with your whole "campaign", 'WSS?'.

But twitting about it is a stuupid idea. Somebody needs to find their myspace pages, then we can really let them know how much we desire them.

MySpace? Holy mid-2000's, Batman!

Doc, I'd love that scenario. Gotta re-sign Florence or at least get another starting CB, too.

Florence looks like a priority, but it seems they are willing to let Poz walk.

MySpace? Holy mid-2000's, Batman!

Florence is Puerto Rico this week. Good thing is Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T all work there just fine so he should be able to get receive a call from OBD.

You can Tweet Florence too http://twitter.com/DraytonFlorence @DraytonFlorence and let him know Bills' fans have noticed that he has been our most consistent CB and would like him back.

He's a great blocker too....sigh @ comments like these

David Nelson is a WR. I don't care that he's a TE as far as you're concerned. I don't think chan and buddy do either. We need a TE that can catch AND block. It helps the running game and the passing game. A versatile TE can help keep a defense honest. David Nelson is not that. He's a promising young WR. That is all. Just because he's tall, doesn't mean he's a TE

First of all, I tweeted Miller pretty much just hyping him and Buffalo up. But secondly, David Nelson is by no means a TE. Just because he's tall doesnt mean he can play TE. You have no idea what kind of a blocker he is, and if you think that he would be a great pass catching TE then why move him from WR?

Edited by bills1960

Anyone got Doug Free's twitter?

I saw where Zach Miller recently attended Bruce Gradkowski's wedding. Don't know if he stood up for him or not.

It might be more attractive to each man if they came to Bflo together. Just a thought.

Someone had the same idea as you and tweeted to both of them to come to Buffalo.

I wouldn't mind Gradkowski as a backup.

I see no indication of letting Poz walk, just the opposite. He will be their top priority. He may not be signed as quickly as Florence because a lot of teams will call him and he'd be dumb not to listen to offers. But Nix has said he wants to sign Poz and I think he will.

I say we trade all of our players for all of Jacksonville's players (except for Trent Edwards if he is still there) so we have a whole new group of players to critique and complain about when there is no NFL season this year. At least we'll have something to do. :wallbash: