Oslo Blast

I guess you'll do.

Aw shucks, I was just filling in for DEXTER since I think he was banned. Some people can see the method to my madness while others just aren't smart enough and think I'm PEACE or this JA character. They must be lawyers?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw shucks, I was just filling in for DEXTER since I think he was banned. Some people can see the method to my madness while others just aren't smart enough and think I'm PEACE or this JA character. They must be lawyers?

Indeed they are. Worked for the ACLU, too.

Yeah, it's best to use quotes around that. This guy is every bit as Christian as my dog is a charcoal grill.

And yet, the MSM will continue to identify him that way.

It's one thing for them to identify people as "Islamic terrorists." The -ic covers a lot, and there is plenty of wiggle room within the Islam faith/Quran for a follower to justify killing or supporting jihad.

There is absolutely no room for Christians to claim that they're killing as prescribed by their faith. If your religious values are to kill, you are not a Christian --- you are 180 degrees from Christianity. Describing someone like this as such is a complete misnomer. There is no wiggle room in the New Testament.

Says you. 2000 years of history says elsewise. Christians kill in the name of Christ all the time.

Crazy is crazy.

Yeah, it's best to use quotes around that. This guy is every bit as Christian as my dog is a charcoal grill.

It's one thing for them to identify people as "Islamic terrorists." The -ic covers a lot, and there is plenty of wiggle room within the Islam faith/Quran for a follower to justify killing or supporting jihad.

There is absolutely no room for Christians to claim that they're killing as prescribed by their faith. If your religious values are to kill, you are not a Christian --- you are 180 degrees from Christianity. Describing someone like this as such is a complete misnomer. There is no wiggle room in the New Testament.

Kinda like an Ayn Rand follower claiming to be Christian and yet

Says you. 2000 years of history says elsewise. Christians kill in the name of Christ all the time.

Crazy is crazy.

Killing in the name of Christ doesn't make somebody a Christian. It only implies a severe and profound misunderstanding of Christianity. That guy can CALL himself a Christian all he wants, but that doesn't make him one.

In Norway, the annual rate of firearm homicide per 100,000 population was

2005: 0.11

That number just went up for 2011.

Killing in the name of Christ doesn't make somebody a Christian. It only implies a severe and profound misunderstanding of Christianity. That guy can CALL himself a Christian all he wants, but that doesn't make him one.

Lentils is brain food.

Update: It took 90 minutes for police to arrive. Link.

!@#$ing... an hour and a half. Why'd they even bother showing up at all? They have modern transportation in Norway, right?

And again, this is a place where the PM was going to be later in the day. Nice !@#$ing security there, Olie!

Edited by UConn James

I blame the Tea Party.

You probably have no clue how close you were with your lame quip.

They're also saying now that it's looking like al Qaeda is behind the attack.

Norway? Why attack Norway?

Who was saying that besides yourself?

Most here consider you apolitical, non-partisan whatever.

I consider you a boob.

Does all this rationalization make you feel better?

Terrorist attack in the name of Islam: Look at the "Religion of Peace"...

Terrorist attack in the name of Christianity: That guy's obviously not a REAL Christian.

No hypocrisy there... :rolleyes:

Did you use to post as someone called Conner? He was before my time I think, but the way people speak of him makes me think he could have been you.

Low blow. But then that is what we have come to expect from all your handles. Must be the lawyer in you.