Bengals-Bills predictions

;)  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: I HOPE YOU ALL DONT HIDE AFTER THE GAME :lol:  :lol:

166221[/snapback]

Don't worry, we hope you come back.

Bills are red hot buddy. With all the respect to your team..........I think Buffalo shows up today bigtime.

Wait till you see the secrect weapon.

6'4 328 pounder :w00t:

Drew will suck as he is dreaming of retirement in Montana as a dental floss farmer.

:w00t:;):blink:

a game so close you will not be able to enjoy it until you watch the re-play later

C'mon now Marky, this is what it's all about. Have a good time no matter what's going on between the lines!

Cya

You guys are overlooking CINN. They have won 4 of 6 and that was a 5 pt loss to PITT. and  7 to N.E.  So it wont be as easy as some of you think..

166241[/snapback]

I never thought it would be. Should be a great game. Two good teams that could have used better starts, but it's water under the bridge, now.

Still think Bills by 17, though. We'll see. I don't play for them, don't coach them either. Y'all shouldn't have put Spikes on the cork board. He has some back up help.

Should be a good game.

I never thought it would be. Should be a great game. Two good teams that could have used better starts, but it's water under the bridge, now.

Still think Bills by 17, though. We'll see. I don't play for them, don't coach them either. Y'all shouldn't have put Spikes on the cork board. He has some back up help.

Should be a good game.

166258[/snapback]

Spikes all over Kitna today...........I'm sure he will bring it! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You guys are overlooking CINN. They have won 4 of 6 and that was a 5 pt loss to PITT. and  7 to N.E.  So it wont be as easy as some of you think..

166241[/snapback]

Um, in case you don't realize, we don't actually play the game. So we are allowed to overlook anyone we want. As long as the players don't, it's all good.

My prediction is that in about 3 hours, all this playoff talk and talk about how the Steelers should have nothing to play for in week 17 will die out and serious teeth gnashing will commence.

166249[/snapback]

Agreed...

As long as you are talking about Bengal fans that is. :w00t:

Oh, and as for my pick...earlier in the week I called for a 34-17 point victory. But due to the change in weather I am tempering my expectaions:

Bills: 28

Cats: 10

Bills 24- Bengals 21

2 tds by rushing 1 by special teams.

Drew will suck as he is dreaming of retirement in Montana as a dental floss farmer.

166139[/snapback]

That's my take on this game also. I see it going right down to the wire. Bledsoe 300 plus yards as Bungles stack the line to shut down McGahee.