New Authentic Jerseys

the jerseys that we watch our players play in...are not made in china they are made in wisconsin..

On ask.com one past said that, and others said various Asian countries.

I could not find anything definitive in a short google search. Do you have a link that proves this statement?

Also your statement says the ones that the players wear. Does that also include the authentic jerseys for sale to fans?

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My link["]My link[/url]

I could not find anything definitive in a short google search. Do you have a link that proves this statement?

Also your statement says the ones that the players wear. Does that also include the authentic jerseys for sale to fans?

yes that is including the ones that we buy...game worn jerseys...the real game worn nfl jerseys are made in wisconsin...their web site is down but ill send you a link or two...

My link["]My link[/url]

yes that is including the ones that we buy...game worn jerseys...the real game worn nfl jerseys are made in wisconsin...their web site is down but ill send you a link or two...

My link[

My link["]My link[/url]

My link[

:thumbsup: Thanks for the info ... so our only choice is to pay over $100 for Chinese sweat shop made jersey's licensed by the NFL or pay 1/4 the price for 'immitation' jerseys made by the same Chinese sweat shops with no financial benefit to the Jerrry Jones of the world? ... mmmmm let me see should I reward Jerry Jones' financial debt? Should I help the poor Hunt family out in Kansas City? I know they would not be ripping us off by charging all that extra money ... perhaps it goes to support the poor and needy in their communities or to reduce the price of tickets or maybe even to offer a free suite for each game in the season to their local ARC or other group that helps adults with disabilities ... or do I spend less for the same quality ....

Questions questions ... how much of my hard earned money should be going into the bank accounts of the wealthy owners. At least Bills games are at least 1/2 as expensive as the games near me here in NJ ... GIANT/EAGLES/JETS games cost me at least double what it costs me to go home to Buffalo for a Bills game ...

I will let all of you guess where my new Bills jersey will be coming from (my only UGLY Bills' jersey from the last decade, a Moulds jersey was purchased from the NFL and after a few washings the number started to fade ... just an additional hint in case you needed one) ....

Anyone in NJ want to go in on a bulk purchase??

:thumbsup: Thanks for the info ... so our only choice is to pay over $100 for Chinese sweat shop made jersey's licensed by the NFL or pay 1/4 the price for 'immitation' jerseys made by the same Chinese sweat shops with no financial benefit to the Jerrry Jones of the world? ... mmmmm let me see should I reward Jerry Jones' financial debt? Should I help the poor Hunt family out in Kansas City? I know they would not be ripping us off by charging all that extra money ... perhaps it goes to support the poor and needy in their communities or to reduce the price of tickets or maybe even to offer a free suite for each game in the season to their local ARC or other group that helps adults with disabilities ... or do I spend less for the same quality ....

Questions questions ... how much of my hard earned money should be going into the bank accounts of the wealthy owners. At least Bills games are at least 1/2 as expensive as the games near me here in NJ ... GIANT/EAGLES/JETS games cost me at least double what it costs me to go home to Buffalo for a Bills game ...

I will let all of you guess where my new Bills jersey will be coming from (my only UGLY Bills' jersey from the last decade, a Moulds jersey was purchased from the NFL and after a few washings the number started to fade ... just an additional hint in case you needed one) ....

I'm in NJ

I decided to check my jerseys, mostly older, here's what I found....

Gabe Northern replica, from 1999, made by Champion in Mexico

Rob Johnson replica, I don't remember which year, made by Puma in Mexico

Takeo Spikes Reebok authentic, from 2004, made in Korea

Custom Reebok replica with my name, from 2010, made in Guatemala

I decided to check my jerseys, mostly older, here's what I found....

Gabe Northern replica, from 1999, made by Champion in Mexico

Rob Johnson replica, I don't remember which year, made by Puma in Mexico

Takeo Spikes Reebok authentic, from 2004, made in Korea

Custom Reebok replica with my name, from 2010, made in Guatemala

Thanks for actual, factual information, JJ.

I have two Reebok Jerseys. Reebok actually makes 3 different types… Authentic (which are tailored to accommodate shoulder pads and are cut larger), EQT Replica which is mostly embroidered (sewn on names and numbers but some screen printing on shoulder stripes, for instance), and Screen Print Replica which is as its name describes, is devoid of sewn-on names and numbers.

My Lee Evans away jersey (circa 2007) and my Jim Kelly home throwback (circa 2008) are both EQT replicas.

Both of them were purchased at The Ralph and both of them were made in Honduras.

Do Americans make any of this stuff? As an American I always prefer to spend my dollars where they stay in this country.

If it makes you feel better, the guy at the register at any Bills merchandise store is employed based on sales, so in essence, you're keeping him employed by over-spending.

MMMM, warm and fuzzy... :unsure:

the jerseys that we watch our players play in...are not made in china they are made in wisconsin..

ROFLMAO

Thank You Ben. Someone else actually knows what the hell he is talking about. I just sit here and laugh sometimes at the idiocy on message boards when people spew untrue garbage when they think they know something they have no clue about.

The NFL jerseys that the NFL players wear on the field are made in Berlin Wisconsin. Period. End of story. If you need more details, they are made by two different companies, and SOLD TO REEBOK. Reebok has nothing to do with making the jerseys. They are made by Ripon and some of them are even made by Wilson Athletic. Then, they are sold to Reebok, under their direction.

So, no, they aren't made in China. And also, trust me on this too, the "authentics" that teams sell on their websites, aren't really true "authentics". I know all of this because I'm in this line of business. I actually know where a wearhouse is near Buffalo that stores the real jerseys (made by Ripon), and have seen the real jerseys for a number of Bills players.

In short though, the on field jerseys are indeed made in the good ole USA. And Reebok doesn't even actually make them!

Next year, when Nike takes over, I have no idea if this will stay the same.

Edited by Lv-Bills

ROFLMAO

Thank You Ben. Someone else actually knows what the hell he is talking about. I just sit here and laugh sometimes at the idiocy on message boards when people spew untrue garbage when they think they know something they have no clue about.

The NFL jerseys that the NFL players wear on the field are made in Berlin Wisconsin. Period. End of story. If you need more details, they are made by two different companies, and SOLD TO REEBOK. Reebok has nothing to do with making the jerseys. They are made by Ripon and some of them are even made by Wilson Athletic. Then, they are sold to Reebok, under their direction.

So, no, they aren't made in China. And also, trust me on this too, the "authentics" that teams sell on their websites, aren't really true "authentics". I know all of this because I'm in this line of business. I actually know where a wearhouse is near Buffalo that stores the real jerseys (made by Ripon), and have seen the real jerseys for a number of Bills players.

In short though, the on field jerseys are indeed made in the good ole USA. And Reebok doesn't even actually make them!

Next year, when Nike takes over, I have no idea if this will stay the same.

So Wisconsin prints "Made in Honduras" or "Made in Guatemala" on their USA made jerseys? :lol:

So Wisconsin prints "Made in Honduras" or "Made in Guatemala" on their USA made jerseys? :lol:

The NFL Jerseys are made in Berlin, Wisconsin. You can believe anything you want. They are made by Ripon and Wilson in Berlin, Wisconsin. 100% true, pure fact. Not many people know, nor does the NFL really want anyone to know this, although if you inquire enough, it's not hard to confirm this.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I will! Im near the shore in Monmouth county.. Id love to pitch in..

The NFL Jerseys are made in Berlin, Wisconsin. You can believe anything you want. They are made by Ripon and Wilson in Berlin, Wisconsin. 100% true, pure fact. Not many people know, nor does the NFL really want anyone to know this, although if you inquire enough, it's not hard to confirm this.

This is correct for the game worn jerseys by the players. As as you noted they are not made by reebok. But the ones sold by reebok, which are the stitched ones we fans buy from the stadiums or from nfl.com, where are they made?

This is correct for the game worn jerseys by the players. As as you noted they are not made by reebok. But the ones sold by reebok, which are the stitched ones we fans buy from the stadiums or from nfl.com, where are they made?

China

I will! Im near the shore in Monmouth county.. Id love to pitch in..

I am in Atlantic County so now we need to find a few more Bills' fans at the Shore ... I am in Smithville right off the Parkway.

ATTENTION South Jersey Bills' fans ... or Philly Bills' fans, do you want to join in with us?

China

I am in Atlantic County so now we need to find a few more Bills' fans at the Shore ... I am in Smithville right off the Parkway.

ATTENTION South Jersey Bills' fans ... or Philly Bills' fans, do you want to join in with us?

I live in Cherry Hill right now. I would be up for getting a jersey, but I need a youth sized one. If a seller can mix and match adult/youth sizes then maybe. Then again, they're not that expensive anyway if you can find a seller that allows you to just buy one, so that might be easier for me to not have to meet up if you're all the way on the shore.