Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, he might be a one trick pony, but tell me on an individual basis on what he posts, what reason is there to ban him?

yup. Really it's just news. Why would anyone want to censor that?

Because all his posts are racially motivated. It really is that simple.

So, your solution is to ban him? Why don't you engage him in a discussion and get him to see the "error of his ways"? The link below pretty much tells it like it is. Liberals love to legislate and ban according to their beliefs, while conservatives tend to tell people they can do what they want unless the are screwing with the rest of society.

http://ttoes.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/liberal-or-conservative-whats-the-difference/

Make sure to read the comments. They sure are amusing.

Edited by 3rdnlng

So, your solution is to ban him? Why don't you engage him in a discussion and get him to see the "error of his ways"? The link below pretty much tells it like it is. Liberals love to legislate and ban according to their beliefs, while conservatives tend to tell people they can do what they want unless the are screwing with the rest of society.

http://ttoes.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/liberal-or-conservative-whats-the-difference/

I do not care to discuss anything with such a contemptible person. He has been banned before and this should be not be up to debate. He is crusading.

I do not care to discuss anything with such a contemptible person. He has been banned before and this should be not be up to debate. He is crusading.

I could have saved you some time by posting your answer in my prior comments to you. You prove the point I was making in my link. Your solution is to ban someone or legislate against something that you don't agree with. If your ideas and thought processes are so superior, why don't you put them on display and debate him into the ground?

So everything has been said about how liberal entitlement programs have led to the collapse of urban america? I suppose then too that we shouldn't have any more threads on the deficit, obama, unions, or unemployment or any other of the issues that have torpedoed the economy. Those have been talked about too much here and are making me uncomfortable.

So everything has been said about how liberal entitlement programs have led to the collapse of urban america? I suppose then too that we shouldn't have any more threads on the deficit, obama, unions, or unemployment or any other of the issues that have torpedoed the economy. Those have been talked about too much here and are making me uncomfortable.

Except that your confusing intelligent discussion with...whatever the hell it is you're doing.

It's not your politics that's irritating. It's that your an !@#$.

He forgot one: If a conservative is religious, he tries to wedge said religion into the classroom with silly phrases such as "teach the controversy." If a liberal is religious, he reads The Communist Manifesto on a weekly basis.

You are a racist and on a crusade. You have been banned before for the same ****. This is not rocket science,

He forgot one: If a conservative is religious, he tries to wedge said religion into the classroom with silly phrases such as "teach the controversy." If a liberal is religious, he reads The Communist Manifesto on a weekly basis.

I think you are taking both positions to the extreme. Regardless, Booster is wrong here. His call to ban Dave is baseless and just smacks as his own crusade to ban Dave.

Edited by 3rdnlng