Wood and Levitre

NewEra

I run the cabanas at the Wynn and ran into these guys yesterday and today. I was hoping they would get a cabana so I could get some insight and pick their brains a bot, but they just hung at the bar for a bit then stood in the middle of the pool for a couple hours. Wood's a big boy for sure. Both were with some pretty hot chicks. Good for them. I think they're going to see Garth Brooks perform tonight.

Andy was drinking a piña colada, I believe wood was sipping on a strawberry mojito. I could be wrong about woods drink. I talked with Chad Greenway for a bit as well. He's doesn't seem to happy about having singletary as his new LB coach. I talked with Eric Alexander, a LB/ ST player for minnesota too. He said Sheppard is a great addition. He played with Kyle Williams, and wasn't surpassed he turned out to be a stud

Not much info here, I know. Just wanted to share, for those that are interested.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run the cabanas at the Wynn and ran into these guys yesterday and today. I was hoping they would get a cabana so I could get some insight and pick their brains a bot, but they just hung at the bar for a bit then stood in the middle of the pool for a couple hours. Wood's a big boy for sure. Both were with some pretty hot chicks. Good for them. I think they're going to see Garth Brooks perform tonight.

Andy was drinking a piña colada, I believe wood was sipping on a strawberry mojito. I could be wrong about woods drink. I talked with Chad Greenway for a bit as well. He's doesn't seem to happy about having singletary as his new LB coach. I talked with Eric Alexander, a LB/ ST player for minnesota too. He said Sheppard is a great addition. He played with Kyle Williams, and wasn't surpassed he turned out to be a stud

Not much info here, I know. Just wanted to share, for those that are interested.

VERY Cool, NewEra.

Thanks for posting. Maybe the wife and I'll look you up next time we're down there. Have a Happy Friday!

Too bad the pool cabanas won't be open when I'm having my wedding there in December! I would have stopped by.

Planet Hollywood hooked me up with a free pool cabana to celebrate my engagement last year, even though their pool is meh, the whole cabana thing rocks.

Imagine if this was Mike Williams or Marvin Fowler. We'd be all over their ass for that choice of alcoholic beverage. :devil:

Imagine if this was Mike Williams or Marvin Fowler. We'd be all over their ass for that choice of alcoholic beverage. :devil:

Totally thought these big ol' country boys would be beer & whiskey guys...kinda bummed they were drinking b**ch juice.

Totally thought these big ol' country boys would be beer & whiskey guys...kinda bummed they were drinking b**ch juice.

Because what you drink defines you as a man....keep your whiskey and beer, Ill take the hot chicks and Pina Colada

Because what you drink defines you as a man....keep your whiskey and beer, Ill take the hot chicks and Pina Colada

It does to a certain extent. And I'll take good beer, good whiskey and hot chicks.

I too am disappointed in their choice of beverages. I mean where do you draw the line? Wine spritzers? Champagne coolies? Appletinis?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

It does to a certain extent. And I'll take good beer, good whiskey and hot chicks.

I too am disappointed in their choice of beverages. I mean where do you draw the line? Wine spritzers? Champagne coolies? Appletinis?

I'm with Metz on this one.

I mean, would they have less pull if they were drinking a man's drink?

I wonder if those guys like the movie Top Gun.

It does? Really? It's disappointing people actually feel that way. You're probably against the smoking ban as well -- after all, don't "real men" light up anywhere they please?

This is neanderthal-like thinking at its finest.

No, they'd pull more. Most girls I know would seriously question a dude drinking a pina colada (sp?)

It does? Really? It's disappointing people actually feel that way. You're probably against the smoking ban as well -- after all, don't "real men" light up anywhere they please?

This is neanderthal-like thinking at its finest.

What??? Of course I'm in favor of the smoking ban! I just like good beers as do most normal people I know. It's actually the complete opposite of neanderthal-like thinking. I feel that being a beer and whiskey snob is kind of a more sophisticated stance, while drinking Bud Light Lime and pina coladas would tend to be something associated with a more of a meathead type of individual. In fact, of course this is the case.

they can drink shirley temples for all I care....its all a matter of what you like...I'd love to see someone tell them they are less of a man for drinking a pina colada

No, they'd pull more. Most girls I know would seriously question a dude drinking a pina colada (sp?)

What??? Of course I'm in favor of the smoking ban! I just like good beers as do most normal people I know. It's actually the complete opposite of neanderthal-like thinking. I feel that being a beer and whiskey snob is kind of a more sophisticated stance, while drinking Bud Light Lime and pina coladas would tend to be something associated with a more of a meathead type of individual. In fact, of course this is the case.

Most girls you hang out with are probably guys...I was in Ocean City a couple weeks ago and everyone was drinking Pina Coladas and frozen drinks and nobody said a word...most girls actually find it childish if a guy pounds his chest about what he drinks

So, exactly what are the suppositions being made about a guy who drinks a pina colada at a pool? I'm really curious. Is he gay? Honestly, the term "meathead" doesn't come to mind.

Please, enlighten me.

they can drink shirley temples for all I care....its all a matter of what you like...I'd love to see someone tell them they are less of a man for drinking a pina colada

Most girls you hang out with are probably guys...I was in Ocean City a couple weeks ago and everyone was drinking Pina Coladas and frozen drinks and nobody said a word...most girls actually find it childish if a guy pounds his chest about what he drinks

Exactly. And who the hell drinks whiskey poolside? Real refreshing. :lol:

If you see them again go up and shake hands and offer a cabana.

I didn't know we had cast members of Jersey Shore on twobillsdrive! Welcome! Where do you get your eyebrows done?

All this being said, I'm still way cool with Wood and Levitre and I'm mostly just having fun. But there's definitely a grey area somewhere between drinking incredibly effeminate drinks with miniature umbrellas in them and "pounding your chest" about what you drink. That is where I choose to reside.

Edited by metzelaars_lives