NYS vote on Gay 'Marriage' tonight

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone can get married now, sounds fair to me.

if OCinBuffalo wanted to marry a goat, i'd be fine with that. what's the big deal?

jw

OC is concerned that the law doesn't cover who gets rights to the goat cheese.

everyone can get married now, sounds fair to me.

if OCinBuffalo wanted to marry a goat, i'd be fine with that. what's the big deal?

jw

The goat would die of old age before OC finished the wedding vows.

First, they can already adopt and it's a good thing. Second, yes, homosexual marriage is a plot to further indoctrinate people. Hell, once that bill passed, didn't you want to go suck some rooster?

They can't adopt yet jackass! Stipulations on adoption include a stable home with a married couple. Obviously you are 18-30 , a victim of the liberal education system, desensitized to homosexuality and the ill effect it will have on society. I don't care that they are gay, it doesn't take away from their status as humans, contributors and citizens. Homos can be proud, they can be open, they can have their own night clubs. But to let them marry and adopt into mainstream society is to further aid to the delinquency of this once great country. And NY state instead of dealing with unemployment or the public sector union stranglehold or our roads or tax caps or revenue generation or state medicare/medicaid or doing something to stop the tens of thousands of economically viable youth/grads from leaving for greener pastures or money for education or parks. These politicians catered to 10% of the population for the homo vote. Mark Grisanti sold his soul to Prince Andrew for who knows what. Soon they will be ousted like Obama* and maybe we can get back on track and fix what effects 100% of Americans and not just the selfish special interest groups who don't think of anybody but themselves and thier own cause. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease and soon the 70% who oppose same sex marriage , Obama*care and amnesty for illegals will squeaky loud and clear and our special interest majority will be heard :thumbsup:

They can't adopt yet jackass! Stipulations on adoption include a stable home with a married couple. Obviously you are 18-30 , a victim of the liberal education system, desensitized to homosexuality and the ill effect it will have on society. I don't care that they are gay, it doesn't take away from their status as humans, contributors and citizens. Homos can be proud, they can be open, they can have their own night clubs. But to let them marry and adopt into mainstream society is to further aid to the delinquency of this once great country. And NY state instead of dealing with unemployment or the public sector union stranglehold or our roads or tax caps or revenue generation or state medicare/medicaid or doing something to stop the tens of thousands of economically viable youth/grads from leaving for greener pastures or money for education or parks. These politicians catered to 10% of the population for the homo vote. Mark Grisanti sold his soul to Prince Andrew for who knows what. Soon they will be ousted like Obama* and maybe we can get back on track and fix what effects 100% of Americans and not just the selfish special interest groups who don't think of anybody but themselves and thier own cause. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease and soon the 70% who oppose same sex marriage , Obama*care and amnesty for illegals will squeaky loud and clear and our special interest majority will be heard :thumbsup:

70%, 45%, what is the difference?

Link

:oops:

you sure about this skippy? Check out FAQ #1, if I am reading it correctly, it contradicts what you claim

The goat would die of old age before OC finished the wedding vows.

:lol:

Don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy Da Big Idiot.

May I ask what the !@#$ are you talking about- the internet is beautiful thing, you can actually find out about things before you spout nonsense.

maybe googling is beyond you so have a link

It's hard to post so many incorrect statements in one paragraph. Congrats on being succinct.

desensitized to homosexuality? what does that mean?

and as if on cue, you follow up with the "i don't care if they're gay ... BUT ..." followed by more hate-mongering

jesus. perish the day i become desensitized to blind, obtuse, small-headed bigotry.

jw

and as if on cue, you follow up with the "i don't care if they're gay ... BUT ..." followed by more hate-mongering

jesus. perish the day i become desensitized to blind, obtuse, small-headed bigotry.

jw

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love how all of these people are SOOO against gay marriage when ultimately it has nothing to do with them OR their religion. Gay people are not asking to be married in your church or by your priest. They want their relationship to have the same rights by law... that's it.

jw

If you don't know what that means you are worse off than I thought. And since when is truth hate mongering. Watch tv and listen to the radio. Will and Grace...I kissed a girl and I liked it. The list of slow desensitization goes on and on. Now our moldable, vulnerable children are growing up in a society where same sexes can marry. Don't think about yourself and 6 feet in front of you think of everyone. Not what is PC but what is good for everybody :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love how all of these people are SOOO against gay marriage when ultimately it has nothing to do with them OR their religion. Gay people are not asking to be married in your church or by your priest. They want their relationship to have the same rights by law... that's it.

You are missing the true agenda behind the action. Forget that it is amoral, asocial, anti religious, anti biological, void of values and anti monogamous. It is a kill shot at mainstream society and a bad example for our helpless children. Not to mention the fact that with all the woes of NYS these crooked politicans chose to cater to a small portion of NY.

It's hard to post so many incorrect statements in one paragraph. Congrats on being succinct.

Blind obedience to the liberal agenda is the most dangerous mind set. Name one incorrect thing in my post or is it just an attempt to get a Republican to flee...I guess next you will call me a racist or the nondiscursive term " homophobe". :thumbsup:

May I ask what the !@#$ are you talking about- the internet is beautiful thing, you can actually find out about things before you spout nonsense.

maybe googling is beyond you so have a link

Where is the nonsense? please show me...with your infinite wisdom <_<