Long Island School Superintendent

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But..but..but...WE CAN'T CUT EDUCATION SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. cue one of the liberal asshats with the typical "unions aren't perfect" dodge.

Edited by KD in CT

p.s. cue one of the liberal asshats with the typical "unions aren't perfect" dodge.

We also need to raise taxes on the rich to pay the underpaid educators what they're worth...

...wait, what? :unsure:

Is the superintendent in a union? usually administration is not, pay and benefits are decided by a board like a board decides CEO pay in any corporation- but thank you for injecting your anti-union bias.

Wondering if she actually is a member of a union. Most Superintendents aren't. And yes, she is making to much.

Bored? Just making a very minor point, but a point regardless.

No people that point out a minor spelling error are annoying. And what's your point... the usual rant against unions? Get over it.

I guess you were scarred by your teachers... or all of them sucked right?

Edited by pBills

It's not just a spelling error, it displays a lack of education. If it annoyed you though, it did it's job.

Oh give me a break. Displaying a lack of education? My ass. You have major issues if you take everything you read on a message board as a true depiction of someone's background/character. MAJOR ISSUES!!

Oh give me a break. Displaying a lack of education? My ass. You have major issues if you take everything you read on a message board as a true depiction of someone's background/character. MAJOR ISSUES!!

Yeah. It's not like pBills needs his spelling and grammatical errors to point out his stupidity. His daily display of mental incontinence here on PPP does that quite sufficiently.

Yeah. It's not like pBills needs his spelling and grammatical errors to point out his stupidity. His daily display of mental incontinence here on PPP does that quite sufficiently.

Yeah, and you are the wisest one here. HAHAHA!!! Watch those fries, make sure they don't burn.

Edited by pBills

It seems like you do all the time. MAJOR ISSUES!!!

I'm not sure what the problem is. While that's an amazing salary for school superintendent, the reality is that the people of Long Island should have no problem with it because they pay some of the lowest taxes, property and otherwise, in the country. They're obviously getting great value. Why is this news?

Oh, and while I'm at it, Media Matters has class.

FURTHER displays lack of education.

Better?

If it wasn't true that you often misspell while having no ability to comprehend even the simplest concepts I wouldn't call you out on it. You constantly display an almost artful form of ignorance. I could be wrong. Maybe you once were educated but forgot things like the difference between two, to and too. Maybe you are just careless. Maybe you are just a typical liberal.................

Edited by 3rdnlng