Long Island School Superintendent

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't true that you often misspell while having no ability to comprehend even the simplest ooncepts I wouldn't call you out on it. You constantly display an almost artful form of ignorance. I could be wrong. Maybe you once were educated but forgot things like the difference between two, to and too. Maybe you are just careless. Maybe you are just a typical liberal.................

Now thats funny. :beer:

If it wasn't true that you often misspell while having no ability to comprehend even the simplest ooncepts I wouldn't call you out on it. You constantly display an almost artful form of ignorance. I could be wrong. Maybe you once were educated but forgot things like the difference between two, to and too. Maybe you are just careless. Maybe you are just a typical liberal.................

No need to be so oondescending about it.

The "c" key on my keyboard got something stuck in it, turning it into an "o". :devil: It is pretty funny though.

If you keep your C off your keyboard, you'd be less likely to get something stuck in it.

And it will help keep your keyboard clean and useable.

The "c" got stuck, changing it into another character halfway across the keyboard? :unsure:

Uh, it was a lame joke about something getting stuck in the type, like on an old typewriter.

Actually I double hit the "o" and deleted the "c" instead. I probably should wear my "cheaters" when typing but I didn't want to make excuses for being careless. It's one thing to occasionly make a mistake and another to make them all the time while not being able to put a cohesive thought together. It is sort of funny though to be busting balls for carelessness and doing it yourself. I once saw someone's profile that described themselves as "intelligant". Moran!

So. Does anyone have an actual reason why the (for all intents and purposes) CEO of one of the best school districts in the country shouldn't be making $500K+ all in?

Seems to me that we could all agree on this: If you deliver the goods, you should get paid.

She seems to be delivering the goods. Why shouldn't she get paid?

Uh, it was a lame joke about something getting stuck in the type, like on an old typewriter.

Actually I double hit the "o" and deleted the "c" instead. I probably should wear my "cheaters" when typing but I didn't want to make excuses for being careless. It's one thing to occasionly make a mistake and another to make them all the time while not being able to put a cohesive thought together. It is sort of funny though to be busting balls for carelessness and doing it yourself. I once saw someone's profile that described themselves as "intelligant". Moran!

Doesn't work for old typewriters, either.

Don't have to tell me about pBills being unable to put together a coherent thought. Not after his arguing with me yesterday about how, instead of the rich paying more taxes to reduce the debt as I said, he disagreed by claiming that the rich would have to pay more in taxes. :wacko:

Doesn't work for old typewriters, either.

Don't have to tell me about pBills being unable to put together a coherent thought. Not after his arguing with me yesterday about how, instead of the rich paying more taxes to reduce the debt as I said, he disagreed by claiming that the rich would have to pay more in taxes. :wacko:

The type bar is what holds the type that hits the paper that is backed up by the platen on a typewriter. I said something got stuck in the type on the "c" making it look like an "o". It has nothing to do with the positioning of the keys on the keyboard. Now that is an explanation that even pBills Connor Dave in Norfolk Buftex could understand. Got it now?

Edited by 3rdnlng

So. Does anyone have an actual reason why the (for all intents and purposes) CEO of one of the best school districts in the country shouldn't be making $500K+ all in?

Seems to me that we could all agree on this: If you deliver the goods, you should get paid.

She seems to be delivering the goods. Why shouldn't she get paid?

I'll agree, that if she worth it, pay her. However, doing a quick LesPaul Google search I see that she's making more than twice the salary of what other NY SI make.

http://swz.salary.com/SalaryWizard/School-Superintendent-Salary-Details-New-York-NY.aspx

I will say this too. obama is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over paid. :lol:

I know this district here. One of the best on the Island. In a pretty well to do area.

Shes still overpaid, though.

In fairness, the only people who can determine if she's really overpaid (beyond the concept of a relative scale) are the people who pay her salary.

The type bar is what holds the type that hits the paper that is backed up by the platen on a typewriter. I said something got stuck in the type on the "c" making it look like an "o". It has nothing to do with the positioning of the keys on the keyboard. Now that is an explanation that even pBills Connor Dave in Norfolk Buftex could understand. Got it now?

I thought you meant the "c" and "o" got stuck together, as I used to have fun doing with the keys on the old Selectric as a kid. Not my fault you were vague and non-specific - next time, say what you mean, !@#$.

But NOW, that's !@#$ing funny. :lol:

In fairness, the only people who can determine if she's really overpaid (beyond the concept of a relative scale) are the people who pay her salary.

And the President, and Congress, should they decide she's overpaid and pass a "windfall tax".

I thought you meant the "c" and "o" got stuck together, as I used to have fun doing with the keys on the old Selectric as a kid. Not my fault you were vague and non-specific - next time, say what you mean, !@#$.

But NOW, that's !@#$ing funny. :lol:

And the President, and Congress, should they decide she's overpaid and pass a "windfall tax".

You are absolutely right, I wasn't as specific as I should be. I used the word "key" rather than "type" and I understand why you could have thought the way you did. I am a little disappointed though that you didn't think it through a little more and come up with the real meaning of the joke. You're slipping Tom. Slipping I say. :devil:

You are absolutely right, I wasn't as specific as I should be. I used the word "key" rather than "type" and I understand why you could have thought the way you did. I am a little disappointed though that you didn't think it through a little more and come up with the real meaning of the joke. You're slipping Tom. Slipping I say. :devil:

Well, excuse the !@#$ out of me for missing an ambiguous reference to a device that I haven't seen in thirty years.

Wanna hear a joke about cars. They should put hair on the front and call it the "Ethel". :lol: