Anthony Weiner

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slanted surface = cant. :P

Is it really a word? I did a quick check and couldn't find it. I know canted is a word.

You just edit it when replying. :nana:

I guess I didn't realize you could edit someone else's screen name.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You can? :devil:

Apparently

Is it really a word? I did a quick check and couldn't find it. I know canted is a word.

Yes, it is. A "cant" refers to a slanted surface, either the surface itself or the slant itself.

It also refers to an Italian aircraft manufacturer, who made some fairly decent airplanes.

Apparently

Yes, it is. A "cant" refers to a slanted surface, either the surface itself or the slant itself.

It also refers to an Italian aircraft manufacturer, who made some fairly decent airplanes.

You got me! 0:)

Apparently

I thought it was a variation of that word that Chef Jim said you should never use when speaking to a female.

You got me! 0:)

Yeah, I remember when "AC-DC Tom" was original...some sixteen years ago. :rolleyes:

I thought it was a variation of that word that Chef Jim said you should never use when speaking to a female.

"You drive?"

No, wait...that's two...

I guess I didn't realize you could edit someone else's screen name.

I am guessing you missed my reply to you earlier. I included a link to the definition.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/130654-anthony-weiner/page__view__findpost__p__2177401

What are talking about Gas Prices have been the talk within the media for months now. Always asking what is Obama / Congress going to do about it.

Fixed the other part for you.

Thanx for proving my point..alter the truth for your own self agenda :thumbsup: A Lib such as yourself, is a person who puts their own ideas before the greater good. Like same-sex marriage... right now isn't there bigger problems than that. <_<

If Jenna or Babs were caught texting / twittering / whatever pictures of their Weiners, I'd expect that would be even bigger news than this story is.

:lol: Hysterical. So instead of the usual she-male thing..they would be showing pics of their weinises. Or, is that "weeness"? W for Weiner and/or W for woman. Double Entend-weiner.

Me, pontificating about journalism? Read your own post.

"Neo-con" was a reference to one of KD's posts, earlier in the thread about people who watch FOX or MSNBC...I don't think I have ever used that term before this...

I get everything you are saying about Brietbart. But what you are missing, is the guy is going around defending himself as if he is being noble. If he was just exposing the left, and keeping his smarmy mug out of it, that would be one thing...but christ, did you see the Weiner press conference? He actually stepped up to the mic and claimed he was only doing this to "help" Weieners' marriage. Then he basically says, "if I was truly a scumbag, I could show you much worse photos than the ones you have seen"... then he goes on "Opie & Anthony" (a true gold standard for journalistic integrity) to show the frat boys his naughty pictures. Congrats Brietbart, you got someone...but don't insult everyones intelligence by pretending you have anyones' best interest at heart.

You are kidding yourself GG... the guy is the fat kid who couldn't get a date to the prom, and is now taking his revenge out on the popular kids.

Finding dishonest politicians is not that hard, and for you, or Brietbart to act as though corruption is exclusive to one party is incredibly ludicrous.

Uh...as usual you are completely mixed up.

1. Frat boys have no trouble getting girls, as it is doubtful they would be in the fraternity if they were nerds. There is of course the nerd fraternity...but nobody cares about them and people routinely piss on their lawn. Even the occasional female grad student can be coaxed into pissing on their lawn.

2. Rather, it is the nerdy, geeky, "I can't get girls unless I talk about women's rights and global warming" kids, that are "too good" for the nerd fraternity, and "don't want to have to hang out with the mindless jocks"(groundless assertion/defense mechanism) that have the trouble with women...hence the need for their rhetoric. Said rhetoric works...10% of the time...on the girls that have given up on getting the frat boy's attention.

3. Under no circumstances is the "I talk about global warming, the environment, US militarism, racism, etc." kid ever a "popular kid".

4. The nerdy kids are the ones that end up with the megalomaniac and narcissism disorders...the frat boys are boozing and getting laid, and having a blast.

So pick 1(one): Brietbart is either a frat boy or a nerd. He can't be both, per your absolutist parameters. Frat boys always have a date to the formal....because it's their formal, and because it so happens girls, like it or not, like frat boys...a lot :D If you have a problem with that: take it up with the girls.

OTOH: Weiner is clearly the nerd who couldn't get a date here. And, we are rapidly finding out: Weiner is also the kid who would never dream of joining a fraternity...because it would mean subjecting his awesomeness to the judgment of others....

....as we have seen, his awesomeness is for no one but himself.

It wasn't one shirtless photo of Lee that took him down, he backed out, because there were at least two transvestites who were going to come forward to spill the beans, on much more tawdry things that Lee was involved in. That contiues to be ignored by everyone who wants to point out how noble Lee was...

So far, depsite all the photos, this political "sex scandal" is pretty tame in comparison to other things we have seen/heard about it recent years...the fact that polls show that the voters still back him is more relevant, to me, than what all the taling heads say, and all his self righteous peers have to say.

Yes, the Weiner jokes are as hilarious as the Dick Jauron jokes were a few years ago...very clever... <_<

Where the hell did you get that? I haven't heard anything at all about this. Transvestites are funny as hell. If this was "going to come out" the late night people would have it. Never mind the internets. So...link...please!

And, the weiner jokes haven't even started yet. There will be new weiner jokes every day...or until he resigns...or more likely, gets his district cancelled. Why? Because they are funny...and because are likely to piss you off. So, every Weiner joke is 2 times the fun!:worthy:

Finally, I was thinking of adding a new word to the Urban Dictionary: "weinis" n. A picture of your junk that will be sent to others via electronic media. :D I haven't looked yet, but I bet something like that is already there.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

:lol: Hysterical. So instead of the usual she-male thing..they would be showing pics of their weinises. Or, is that "weeness"? W for Weiner and/or W for woman. Double Entend-weiner.

Uh...as usual you are completely mixed up.

1. Frat boys have no trouble getting girls, as it is doubtful they would be in the fraternity if they were nerds. There is of course the nerd fraternity...but nobody cares about them and people routinely piss on their lawn. Even the occasional female grad student can be coaxed into pissing on their lawn.

2. Rather, it is the nerdy, geeky, "I can't get girls unless I talk about women's rights and global warming" kids, that are "too good" for the nerd fraternity, and "don't want to have to hang out with the mindless jocks"(groundless assertion/defense mechanism) that have the trouble with women...hence the need for their rhetoric. Said rhetoric works...10% of the time...on the girls that have given up on getting the frat boy's attention.

3. Under no circumstances is the "I talk about global warming, the environment, US militarism, racism, etc." kid ever a "popular kid".

4. The nerdy kids are the ones that end up with the megalomaniac and narcissism disorders...the frat boys are boozing and getting laid, and having a blast.

So pick 1(one): Brietbart is either a frat boy or a nerd. He can't be both, per your absolutist parameters. Frat boys always have a date to the formal....because it's their formal, and because it so happens girls, like it or not, like frat boys...a lot :D If you have a problem with that: take it up with the girls.

OTOH: Weiner is clearly the nerd who couldn't get a date here. And, we are rapidly finding out: Weiner is also the kid who would never dream of joining a fraternity...because it would mean subjecting his awesomeness to the judgment of others....

....as we have seen, his awesomeness is for no one but himself.

Where the hell did you get that? I haven't heard anything at all about this. Transvestites are funny as hell. If this was "going to come out" the late night people would have it. Never mind the internets. So...link...please!

And, the weiner jokes haven't even started yet. There will be new weiner jokes every day...or until he resigns...or more likely, gets his district cancelled. Why? Because they are funny...and because are likely to piss you off. So, every Weiner joke is 2 times the fun!:worthy:

Finally, I was thinking of adding a new word to the Urban Dictionary: "weinis" n. A picture of your junk that will be sent to others via electronic media. :D I haven't looked yet, but I bet something like that is already there.

I know you took a lot of time to post your drivel, but, honestly, I can't read it...

As for Lee, just google the words "Chris Lee transgender" and you will find a slew of links to the story...here is one, to get you started:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/25/chris-lee-transgender-women-craigslist_n_828476.html

Another, from the Buffalo News:

http://www.buffalonews.com/topics/chris-lee/article351895.ece

Another:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/02/26/949982/-Chris-Lees-Craigslist-ad-seeking-transsexualscrossdressers-cause-for-instant-resignation

I would put money on it that Chris Lee was a frat boy at one time! I am sure you will "refudiate" the sources, which may be valid...but, generally, where there is smoke there is fire in these cases.

As for Weiner jokes, they are stupid, and juvenile...your forte!

Edited by Buftex

I know you took a lot of time to post your drivel, but, honestly, I can't read it...

As for Lee, just google the words "Chris Lee transgender" and you will find a slew of links to the story...here is one, to get you started:

http://www.huffingto...t_n_828476.html

Another, from the Buffalo News:

http://www.buffalone...ticle351895.ece

Another:

http://www.dailykos....ant-resignation

I would put money on it that Chris Lee was a frat boy at one time! I am sure you will "refudiate" the sources, which may be valid...but, generally, where there is smoke there is fire in these cases.

As for Weiner jokes, they are stupid, and juvenile...your forte!

But you did read it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking these questions. Moron.

Hysterical that you think Gawker = respectable source for news. Notice that they have yet to produce a single thing that isn't hearsay? IF there are emails...where are they? IF there is a reply on Craigslist, where is it? I'm not questioning your sources. I am questioning why you think you can come here with this obvious BS and/or lame attempt at piling on, and not expect to get crushed. You know this board by now.

Re-read your own links and look for the word "confirmation" or "multiple, independently confirmed sources". You won't find any.

Seriously Buftex, I never considered you that intelligent, but I don't think your as flat out dumb as some here. This post makes me think I give you too much credit.

Regarding the Frat Boy thing: you know what I wrote is true. Don't bother denying reality. In fact, given the right circumstances I am certain I could coax even you to pee on the nerd fraternity's lawn.

But you did read it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking these questions. Moron.

Hysterical that you think Gawker = respectable source for news. Notice that they have yet to produce a single thing that isn't hearsay? IF there are emails...where are they? IF there is a reply on Craigslist, where is it? I'm not questioning your sources. I am questioning why you think you can come here with this obvious BS and/or lame attempt at piling on, and not expect to get crushed. You know this board by now.

Re-read your own links and look for the word "confirmation" or "multiple, independently confirmed sources". You won't find any.

Seriously Buftex, I never considered you that intelligent, but I don't think your as flat out dumb as some here. This post makes me think I give you too much credit.

Regarding the Frat Boy thing: you know what I wrote is true. Don't bother denying reality. In fact, given the right circumstances I am certain I could coax even you to pee on the nerd fraternity's lawn.

Yeah, when I realized you were thinking that I said Breitbart was a frat boy, and were blathering on about it, I didn't read the rest...it wasn't what I said. But, I really don't want to open the whole Brietbart thing again...you are late to the party on that.

And, I realize the Gawker, Daily KOS thing are not necessarily reliable sources (which I said in my post), I was suggesting though, Lee stepped away, so abruptly, because he knew much more salacious things could come out. I think you, and some others, are kidding yourselves if you think he ditched his whole political career simply because he sent a shirtless picture of himself to a woman, other than his wife. We live in a culture where being accused of something, particularly for politicians, is as good as being guilty, no matter how flimsy the supporting evidence is. Perception is reality...

Edited by Buftex

You wear so many hats around here. :P

And he wears them all very well.

Would that be the pluperfect form? :unsure::devil:

So you were the nerdy kid? That explains something. See you in WoW later.