Anthony Weiner

Not that i really care about this topic, even though I do have to admit it does amuse me. But I believe there are some things that may come to light that he may have done something illegal. Like using federal resources to further his endevour with this chick, that would be a felony, he also may have shown his private body parts to an under age chick, that would be another no no. Honestly, at first I didnt think it was that big of a deal, but it seems like every day something new bares itself (sorry for the pun), I just dont see how he can stick around in office, and expect to get the respect that he did. He should just call it quits.

Agreed RE other behavior could take him down. Seems like this is a Tiger Woods thing. The dam is breaking.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a clip of her saying last week how they were sure Weiner's account was hacked and that the brains at MSNBC could do the exact same thing. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Link?

They actually did a story on how easy it would be to hack someone's twitter account...she never said she was "sure" it was hacked, just giving him the benefit of the doubt. When he made his pathetic confession, she criticized him as soundly as she will criticize anyone...she ranked his offense as one of the top 3 political sex scandles, post Clinton, on the "creepiness scale"...

I am not a huge fan of Rachel Maddow, but please, stop putting words into her mouth...all you who boo-hoo about "libtards" crying about FOX are guilty of doing the same thing...you don't actually watch, but think you know what they "will say"...I hate FOX, for the most part, but I watch it, at some point, almost every night, as I do MSNBC. Chris Matthews was probably harder on MW than anyone, doing these sort of shows...and this was before he officially confessed. He used the old "looks like BS, smells like BS, it most likely is BS"... MSNBC is as partisan as they come, but, I think they are much more critical of their own than the other guys, to the right of the dial are...

CM is changing his tune because his new boss, Comcast has told him to, or get canned. This isn't the only thing he has become less liberal about in the past week or so.

I am not a huge fan of Rachel Maddow, but please, stop putting words into her mouth

Give Wacka some credit. I suspect that it has been a long time since a man put anything in Rachel Maddow's mouth :devil:

Chris Matthews was probably harder on MW

Heheheheh, harder on Weiner

Sorry, 2 very bad puns I could not resist

CM is changing his tune because his new boss, Comcast has told him to, or get canned. This isn't the only thing he has become less liberal about in the past week or so.

I wouldn't worry if I were Chris Matthews. There's probably always an open desk for him at Current TV. :lol:

Actually, while FOX still kicks MSNBC in the ratings, Maddow, Schultz, Matthews and the other guy (who took Olbermans's spot) are seeing increased ratings...so, Maddow and Schultz didn't get the same warning?

Maybe you are on to something though, last week Matthews was swooning over Michelle Bachman ("there is something about her...very Joan of Arc") like he did Obama a few years ago.

That makes you as bad as a neo-con and a libtard combined!

Would that make me a neo-tard?

It was bound to happen, hanging out on PPP with all you pseudo-tards! :P

Edited by Buftex

I think Breitbart is an attention whore....

But I ALSO think he IS a God and I LOVE him becuase hes taking a page out of the left's playbook and using it with impunity. He is also teaching the right to grow a sack and FIGHT, instead of whine. Hes teaching the right to call the left on their Alinsky-fed bull **** and fight back.

No, you were right with the first part, the "attention whore" part...and he blamed Beck for his first questionable run in with ethics, and now he blamed Opie & Anthony for his latest...what Chef (anyone know what happened to him?) would call a victicrat:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/andrew-breitbart-opie-and-anthony-completely-violated-his-trust-opie-agrees/

...and now he blamed Opie & Anthony for his latest...

You realize, I hope, that you actually linked a story that confirms Opie and Anthony screwed him, right? So maybe he wasn't blaming them so much as telling the truth about what happened.

You realize, I hope, that you actually linked a story that confirms Opie and Anthony screwed him, right? So maybe he wasn't blaming them so much as telling the truth about what happened.

Yes, I realize that...but if this guy was as principled as he keeps claiming to be, wtf is he carrying the picture on his phone for, and wtf is he going on the Opie and Anthony show to talk about it?

I'm curious, what would this Weiner have to do for the liberals on this board to not support him? I've come to the conclusion if he were screwing animals that you guys would have his back. I'm still not getting how Andrew Breitbart and Fox News are the bad guys in the Weiner scandal. It's become pathetic. I'm embarrassed for you guys.

I'm curious, what would this Weiner have to do for the liberals on this board to not support him? I've come to the conclusion if he were screwing animals that you guys would have his back.

Well The Big Cat would like to preemptively point out that the animal screwing was consensual.

Yes, I realize that...but if this guy was as principled as he keeps claiming to be, wtf is he carrying the picture on his phone for, and wtf is he going on the Opie and Anthony show to talk about it?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm curious, what would this Weiner have to do for the liberals on this board to not support him? I've come to the conclusion if he were screwing animals that you guys would have his back. I'm still not getting how Andrew Breitbart and Fox News are the bad guys in the Weiner scandal. It's become pathetic. I'm embarrassed for you guys.

I feel bad for people who think Breitbart is of high character. Seriously, he carrying around this "insurance policy" photo with him on his phone? Then this person of high character show the photo to Opie and Anthony. Either he's not that bright in thinking there would be no harm in doing that or he is a conniving person and did this to completely bury Weiner.

In regards to backing Weiner... I have stated many times I think what he did was wrong on so many levels. Yet, as far as we know he did not break the law. So would I be upset or surprised if he resigned? No.

Boy, you are really grasping at anything you can here, huh? You really can't just state that Weiner is a scumbag and leave it at that?

Who cares who the source was or how it was leaked if it's all true? Funny how you guys suddenly aren't such a big fan of the truth.

Isn't it Breitbart's job to hit up as many news outlets and talk programs to push the sales of his book & garner interest in his website? What principle are you referring to - that Breitbart's mission is to expose the hypocrisy of the well-meaning left?

Besides, O&A have a longstanding beef with Breitbart, since his site led to their on-air suspension a few years back.