$1 Billion in Debt forgiveness for Egypt

Why do liberals hate Jews? I have noticed this for quite some time now. I don't understand since most Jews vote democrat. Yet they seem to make excuses for the abhorrent behavior of muslims. Strange.

Why do liberals hate rich people, and yet spend all their time worshipping at the feet of people like George Soros and Arianna Huffington?

Why do liberals hate racists, and yet spend all their time using the phrase so often that it means nothing these days.

Why do liberals feel the need to hate guns and the military, and yet dance in the streets when Navy Seals go into sovereign territory and shoot an unarmed man in the face before dumping his body in the ocean?

Why do liberals cry that we're not doing enough to help poor and middle class Americans, but also want to open the borders to all the illegals who coincidentally drain resources that can help the poor?

Why do liberals fight for women's rights, and yet spend all their time calling conservative women stupid and whores?

You can do this with liberals for hours on end.

Why do liberals hate rich people, and yet spend all their time worshipping at the feet of people like George Soros and Arianna Huffington?

Why do liberals hate racists, and yet spend all their time using the phrase so often that it means nothing these days.

Why do liberals feel the need to hate guns and the military, and yet dance in the streets when Navy Seals go into sovereign territory and shoot an unarmed man in the face before dumping his body in the ocean?

Why do liberals cry that we're not doing enough to help poor and middle class Americans, but also want to open the borders to all the illegals who coincidentally drain resources that can help the poor?

Why do liberals fight for women's rights, and yet spend all their time calling conservative women stupid and whores?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4071786,00.html

I thought you'd enjoy this article. :lol:

On November 2, 2010, the US electorate decided that President Obama was detached from domestic reality, and therefore dealt the Democratic Party a devastating defeat in federal and state legislatures, as well as in gubernatorial elections. In his May 19, 2011 speech on the Middle East, the President proved himself detached from Mideast reality as well.

Great post LA. If you didn't know any better you would think they are trying to destroy this country

Really? I consider myself liberal and all these "LA Tests" fail when it comes to dealing with my progressive and liberal beliefs.

Hours on end? :unsure:

Really? I consider myself liberal and all these "LA Tests" fail when it comes to dealing with my progressive and liberal beliefs.

Hours on end? :unsure:

Why do liberals take the stupid actions of a person who happens to be a conservative and quickly apply them to brand all conservatives as stupid, but when liberals are all branded as having the same traits, the first thing a liberal does is say "Hey, I'm liberal, but I'm not like THAT."?

Seriously. Hours on end.

Why do liberals take the stupid actions of a person who happens to be a conservative and quickly apply them to brand all conservatives as stupid, but when liberals are all branded as having the same traits, the first thing a liberal does is say "Hey, I'm liberal, but I'm not like THAT."?

Seriously. Hours on end.

:doh:

Really... Why are you so bitter?

And to answer your question: Stupid is as stupid does. You are hanging withe the wrong crowd.

:doh:

Really... Why are you so bitter?

And to answer your question: Stupid is as stupid does. You are hanging withe the wrong crowd.

I'm not bitter. I'm amused.

Speaking of being amused, did you ever notice that every time a liberal is faced with their own hypocrisy, the only thing left in their arsenal is to call people "stupid"? :lol:

Speaking of being amused, did you ever notice that every time a liberal is faced with their own hypocrisy, the only thing left in their arsenal is to call people "stupid"? :lol:

That's not true. They also call people "racist".

No. I understand my own hypocrisy... Just as everybody else has a certain amount of hypocrisy... So do you.

No. I understand my own hypocrisy... Just as everybody else has a certain amount of hypocrisy... So do you.

Yes, but there are those who understand their hypocrisy and try to correct themselves, and then there are liberals.

It's one of the beauties of the Obama presidency. He rode in as conductor of the anti-Bush Rodney King Can't We All Get Along Post-Racial Post-Partisan Peace Prize train, and then started blowing people up, bombing cities, skipping budgets, telling people to get on the back of the bus and shooting unarmed people in the face while simultaneously blaming all his problems on someone else.

The GOP undoubtedly has its hypocrites and idiots, but I think most people agree that Obama has set the hypocritical idiocy bar at previously unthought of heights. Every time I think he's back on track, I find myself needing a bigger tub of popcorn.

Yes, but there are those who understand their hypocrisy and try to correct themselves, and then there are liberals.

It's one of the beauties of the Obama presidency. He rode in as conductor of the anti-Bush Rodney King Can't We All Get Along Post-Racial Post-Partisan Peace Prize train, and then started blowing people up, bombing cities, skipping budgets, telling people to get on the back of the bus and shooting unarmed people in the face while simultaneously blaming all his problems on someone else.

The GOP undoubtedly has its hypocrites and idiots, but I think most people agree that Obama has set the hypocritical idiocy bar at previously unthought of heights. Every time I think he's back on track, I find myself needing a bigger tub of popcorn.

Wow... You are getting loonier by the day... You even have me beat!!! :P

You know... You are just like the crazy "Bush=Bad" people were 10 years ago.

You know... You are just like the crazy "Bush=Bad" people were 10 years ago.

Well, y'see, what I'm doing is making my point about liberal hypocrisy by mocking the Bush=Bad people, and I had to start by emulating the liberal hypocrisy and then compare it to....compare it to...ummm..

Oh, phuckit. You wouldn't understand what I was doing if you walked into a Chuck-E-Cheese playroom and found conner holding up a sign explaining it to you.

Asking them to obide by the UN mandate that gave a bunch of Europeans and Russians a country in the first place is telling them to eff off? No, "eff off" is what theyve been telling us for 40 years by taking our billions in aid and support at the UN, and continuing west bank and Jerusalem occupation expansion unabated.

There's no UN mandate validating the 1967 borders, you dumbass. There's the 1948 UN partition plan terminating the British Mandate...are you suggesting they abide by that instead?

Don't sell yourself short, carp-boy. :D