Damn, sorry about that....

SDS

i did end up hooking up with a co-worker. never good. plus, she's from Peru. I havnt figured out if that is good or not. My first time outside of pasty white girls.

:D

164259[/snapback]

don't talk politics with her. you might just remain a virgin if you do :D:lol::lol:

PERU?!?!

What is she, a llama herder?

That must have been interseting.

:D

PICTURES!!!

164279[/snapback]

I actually worked with her for one week. When she first got hired, I still worked in the customer service dept. Now, I havn't seen her in months. I saw her at the party, talked to her for a couple minutes and we ended up hanging out all night. I assumed she was either puerto rican, dominican, etc, etc... she's apparently Peruvian.

I actually worked with her for one week. When she first got hired, I still worked in the customer service dept. Now, I havn't seen her in months. I saw her at the party, talked to her for a couple minutes and we ended up hanging out all night. I assumed she was either puerto rican, dominican, etc, etc... she's apparently Peruvian.

164304[/snapback]

Does she have teets like your avatar?

:o

Sorry, but the growth of the board means the old threaded views cannot return - you can't thread 1000 responses in a reasonable fashion.

Have you tried viewing the board in outline mode?  That is on the top right.  That is close as we will ever get to threaded views.

164246[/snapback]

Tried that, but it's frustrating as hell. Since the Outline always reverts to Page 1 as the default view, it's too much PITA to deal with on very fun long threads.

Tried that, but it's frustrating as hell.  Since the Outline always reverts to Page 1 as the default view, it's too much PITA to deal with on very fun long threads.

164407[/snapback]

well, what gould possibly be solution to a thread that has 895 responses? Show the entire outline every time you read a single message?

That is why threaded views are unworkable past a certain volume of posts. Our old board never really had more than 50 replies to a subject.

So, you are wishing for a solution from the past that really never behaved as you want it now.

164304[/snapback]

Take it from someone who's dated a Peruvian, and has a great many friends who have: run, don't walk, RUN away.

After you have your jollies, of course...but nevertheless, run like hell...

well, what gould possibly be solution to a thread that has 895 responses?  Show the entire outline every time you read a single message?

That is why threaded views are unworkable past a certain volume of posts.  Our old board never really had more than 50 replies to a subject.

So, you are wishing for a solution from the past that really never behaved as you want it now.

164446[/snapback]

Of course having threaded views may also cut down on the total thread sizes, as people would naturally filter out the noise by avoiding idiotic posters.

Take it from someone who's dated a Peruvian, and has a great many friends who have: run, don't walk, RUN away. 

After you have your jollies, of course...but nevertheless, run like hell...

164548[/snapback]

Oh, this won't turn into a dating situation. She did PM me at work (we have a work message board for whatever reason), and said "just wanted to say 'hi' " two days ago...

I know I'm young, but I have learned in my short time on this Earth that no female EVER just wants to say hi...

Oh, this won't turn into a dating situation. She did PM me at work (we have a work message board for whatever reason), and said "just wanted to say 'hi' " two days ago...

I know I'm young, but I have learned in my short time on this Earth that no female EVER just wants to say hi...

164634[/snapback]

Dating? Who said anything about dating? I said "get your jollies". :o