I Hung out with Sean Salisbury at ESPN xmas party!

Rudyc80

Let me just say, ive never seen so many hot girls in my life!

Now for Sean....

He said after he talked to takeo today.....he felt the man is on a mission to destroy and that anything less than the playoffs will be failure for spikes and he feels spikes wont let that happen!

Also he was a pretty cool guy to talk football with, he saids the bills stunk and did a nice job coming back, also that our season will be determined against Pitt....not the bengals who he feels are out matched vs us!

As i thanked him for the talk and walked away..he said they have a very good chance if they win out....he feels they get in hands down!

I told him we need more love on the air during monday night halftime show on espnews!

Nothing earth shattering but he seems to believe in the Bills!

Also Linda Kohn is a midget in person, Van Pelt had alot of hot girls around him all night and Dibbs is huge in real life....HUGE!!!

great food and open bar with with about 4000 people dancing and getting drunk.

Didnt see Berman, Patrick or jackson but Andy Katz is a dork in real life as well!

Because i got a pass from teh radio station people i work with since espn radio 1410 is across the hall(clearchannel)!

Also I have 2 good friwnds who work there....either way i was set!

Place they have it is very nice...Aqua Turf in Plantsville CT

speaking of which...once my buddy and i were completely ripped at lulu's in atlanta, and we stumbled into none other than kirk herbstreet...we coulda been cool and asked him all kinds of insightful questions about football...instead, all we could do was blabber out "WHERSH BEANO!?" about 17 times in a five minute conversation. nice guy though- i give him credit for tolerating our drunken asses pretty well.

speaking of which...once my buddy and i were completely ripped at lulu's in atlanta, and we stumbled into none other than kirk herbstreet...we coulda been cool and asked him all kinds of insightful questions about football...instead, all we could do was blabber out "WHERSH BEANO!?" about 17 times in a five minute conversation.  nice guy though- i give him credit for tolerating our drunken asses pretty well.

163794[/snapback]

:lol: " You look just like Prefontaine.." then throw up all over his shoes...

speaking of which...once my buddy and i were completely ripped at lulu's in atlanta, and we stumbled into none other than kirk herbstreet...we coulda been cool and asked him all kinds of insightful questions about football...instead, all we could do was blabber out "WHERSH BEANO!?" about 17 times in a five minute conversation.  nice guy though- i give him credit for tolerating our drunken asses pretty well.

163794[/snapback]

We met Herbstreit in Talahassee for the UF-FSU game in 2000. He was pretty cool with us and talked college football for about 5 minutes. My friend didn't make the trip because he was studying for the CPA. He's a huge Buckeye fan, so we put Kirk on the phone with him and had him tell my buddy what a PU&^Y he was for missing a great road trip. He said, "Why aren't you here? We're up to our hips in hotties!"

Cool guy.

He said after he talked to takeo today.....he felt the man is on a mission to destroy and that anything less than the playoffs will be failure for spikes and he feels spikes wont let that happen!

Also he was a pretty cool guy to talk football with, he saids the bills stunk and did a nice job coming back, also that our season will be determined against Pitt....not the bengals who he feels are out matched vs us!

As i thanked him for the talk and walked away..he said they have a very good chance if they win out....he feels they get in hands down!

163751[/snapback]

Interestingly, I saw him on espnews about an hour ago and he said the Jags (and NOT Bflo) will make the playoffs. :D

He was on with Howard and Jeremy this morning. He had picked Jax earlier in the week to go to the playoffs. Howard jabbed him about it, and he basically said that he doesn't think anyone will win out. He did repeat a lot of the things in Rudy's post though, and basically said with the Bills playing the way they are now they'd stand a good chance in the playoffs if they made it. He also said that if he had the Bills' D he could win the Super Bowl "tomorrow." He's really high on the Bills, and his talk with TKO made him more so, but he's playing the odds in his prediction (that the Bills won't win 7 in a row total to make the playoffs...).

Because i got a pass from teh radio station people i work with since espn radio 1410 is across the hall(clearchannel)!

Also I have 2 good friwnds who work there....either way i was set!

Place they have it is very nice...Aqua Turf in Plantsville CT

163758[/snapback]

You must still be drunk- It's Plainville, CT!

Where do you live in Bristol?

I used to live on Redstone Hill Road. I could see ESPN's roof from the street.

• 2 weeks later...