Radio interviews w/ Jasper, C.White

Hey guys,

I had both Chris White & Michael Jasper on the show today, mixed in with the Osama bin Laden talk. Both were great. People were comparing White to Chan Gailey. Jasper was tremendous, said he'll deal with wings and weck "in moderation."

http://www.weck1230.com/nick-mendola/2011/05/draft-pick-interviews-chris-white-mike-jasper/

Apologies for the cheap plug, but I know we're still trying to grow as a station and not all of you would've been away from Rome/Rush,

Nick

nickonweck@gmail.com

I really like Jasper a lot.

He sounds mature. Got good guidance from his cousin Artis Hicks.

But when I think about losing 70 pounds since january, a mere 4 months, that's scary. Its like he could accidently put 20 back on without thinking about it.

The best part is that he said he definitely wanted to be in Buffalo, gave some good reasons, and didnt sound like he was giving the stock answer that all draftees give. Me likey Jasper. A lot.

I really like Jasper a lot.

He sounds mature. Got good guidance from his cousin Artis Hicks.

But when I think about losing 70 pounds since january, a mere 4 months, that's scary. Its like he could accidently put 20 back on without thinking about it.

The best part is that he said he definitely wanted to be in Buffalo, gave some good reasons, and didnt sound like he was giving the stock answer that all draftees give. Me likey Jasper. A lot.

He could always put the weight back on, but it seems like he realizes that he's been given a great opportunity and doesn't want to blow it. And I think he appreciates what Matt Hand did for him and that's why he wants to be in Buffalo. Hopefully the Bills don't get rid of him, like they did McNally, which began Peters' downward spiral in Buffalo.

Hey guys,

I had both Chris White & Michael Jasper on the show today, mixed in with the Osama bin Laden talk. Both were great. People were comparing White to Chan Gailey. Jasper was tremendous, said he'll deal with wings and weck "in moderation."

http://www.weck1230.com/nick-mendola/2011/05/draft-pick-interviews-chris-white-mike-jasper/

Apologies for the cheap plug, but I know we're still trying to grow as a station and not all of you would've been away from Rome/Rush,

Nick

nickonweck@gmail.com

Worthwhile plug! Thanks for the links.

I love the picture of Jasper leading the running back. How could the other team even see the guy with the ball?

That picture blew my mind. I want to have it blown up, signed and framed. Hopefully he's closer to the Fridge than Lonnie Harvey.