How many would like Buffalo to take Stanzi with the 122nd pick?

I think that it would be a very good value for the Bills.

Well several months ago I had Ricky Stanzi Iowa picked by the Bills on my mock...but I took a fair amount of flak for that pick! I later backed off from my interest in Stanzi more based on feedback! I really liked him, he has a lot of good qualities...I think he has great upside and potential! If the Bills don't take Stanzi I am done pulling for any of the remaining QB's, but wouldn't be surprised if they take leftovers on the plate in the 6th or 7th round for competition's sake! I thought they said they woldn't do that this year? Well pick is coming in a few min....last chance?

I think that I read that Iowa did him no favors and screwed up his mechanics -- that he is actually better than many think and that the mechanics can be fixed. Did anyone else hear/read something along these lines?

If we haven't picked a QB now then I say we don't get one at all. We already got one late round Project QB that has showed some promise on the roster. We don't need 2. We need a vet to backup Fitz this year. Get him in FA.

I'm in agreement with that. An experienced FA QB in the off season would be a wiser choice than what's left in the draft at this point.

Get another defensive player, OL or TE in the draft.