[closed]2nd Round Dick Jauron pick

LGB

Believe it or not, it was a position of need. McGee is getting older, McKelvin hasn't really lived up to his 1st round billing, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Florence leaving?

Aaron Williams had a first round grade, and plays in a position of need. Not a bad pick imo - just not what all of you guys were expecting.

Where did Aaron Williams have a first round grade? Not trying to be a smartass, just everything I've seen has him as a second day pick that projects to the nickel in the NFL. That's fine and good if you want to get serious about covering TEs, but I have a hard time convincing myself that Rudolph, Wilson, Ayers, etc. wouldn't have done more to immediately improve the team.

Believe it or not, it was a position of need. McGee is getting older, McKelvin hasn't really lived up to his 1st round billing, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Florence leaving?

Aaron Williams had a first round grade, and plays in a position of need. Not a bad pick imo - just not what all of you guys were expecting.

If this was a position of need, then they better let McKelvin in so he can train...and Nix does not think the Bills have as many needs as most think?!? McGee is 30 (must be over the hill)? lol, better let Byrd, Corner, McGee, Scott and Wilson in so they can train also.