Who cried more during the 1st round?

SDS

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who cried more during the 1st round?

• Von Miller
    • Jimmy Claussen

Mark Ingram?

I think you boneheads missed the gist of the question.

Which one of these two (Miller or Clausen) was more pissed off? - the guy who didn't have the distinction of being a historical all-time # 1 pick (Miller), or the guy whose hopes of being a starter for his current team just got squashed (Clausen).

No other replies are relevant to the original question.

Oh BTW - Clausen is the correct answer. Miller is on his way on the "up" escalator, and passing him on the opposite "down" escalator is Jimmy.

Edited by DML2005

Which one of these two (Miller or Clausen) was more pissed off? - the guy who didn't have the distinction of being a historical all-time # 1 pick (Miller), or the guy whose hopes of being a starter for his current team just got squashed (Clausen).

Oh BTW - Clausen is the correct answer. Miller is on his way on the "up" escalator, and passing him on the opposite "down" escalator is Jimmy.

I think you missed the gist of our responses.

"Touche'" - White Goodman

Claussen oughtta be stoked. All the pressure is off and once Juice busts he'll get another chance. This move probably added another year or two to his career.

You make an excellent point! :thumbsup:

Of course, a broken clock is right twice a day! :devil:

1/2 and 1/2.

Miller wept like someone killed his dog and Claussen just got handed a crap sandwich.