• Sam Acho
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i want the Bills to TRADE UP for another early second round pick.....there are about a dozen high quality picks still on the board. usually it takes a third and a fourth to move into round 2.

After the drafts first day, a look at whos left on the board:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/29/after-the-drafts-first-day-a-look-at-whos-left-on-the-board/

Edited by papazoid

If Bowers is not able to be an OLB, my selection would be Ayers, who is capable of being a 3-4 ILB.

I think that assessment of Ayers is fair. He looks to be a "skinny" 254lbs. But also has the team captain thing working for him. Ran a slow 40 (4.88) at the combine.

I don't like that I've read that Ayers doesn't always work hard and tries to coast by on his (not elite) athletic

ability. I know that there are many different opinions, so what I've read may not be totally fair, but it came

from one of the longest-tenured draft coverage sources that I think is very well connected with NFL

scouts (ProFootballWeekly).

i want the Bills to TRADE UP for another early second round pick.....there are about a dozen high quality picks still on the board. usually it takes a third and a fourth to move into round 2.

After the draft’s first day, a look at who’s left on the board:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/29/after-the-drafts-first-day-a-look-at-whos-left-on-the-board/

Boy, I am not seeing that many great prospects at all. I think Kaepernick is a reasonable gamble, if the decide that

they must take a QB. I don't like Mallet at all and I think Dalton is a career backup.

They need LBs desperately, but I don't see any great ones. Of the group, I could be on board with Brooks Reeed, but

I don't like Houston or Wilson (based on what I've read). I think this pick is too high for Dontay Moch.

No OT appears worth taking this high.

I'd be happy if they nabbed another DL, but I don't know if Christian Ballard is worth this much and I don't know if

Marvin Austin can be trusted and if Austin can play effectively in a 3-4.

Of the available players, I think Kyle Rudolph (TE) might be the best and the Bills sorely need a good TE. It would

definitely help the offense to have a decent blocker and good pass catching TE, but I would prefer defensive help

provided that the defender is not a flat reach (which I believe many of the LBs are).

Vote for what player you want us to pick with our second round selection

I'd be surprised if someone doesn't move up with the trade masters (N.E.) and grab Bowers! But if he's there we'd be foolish to pass up on the risk/reward chance to have Dareus, K.Williams, and Bowers on the same defensive line! Could you imagine???

The other option I would consider (which isn't an option on here)..as I'm partial on the subject is Colin Kaepernick QB! 4,000 rushing yards, 10,000 passing yards, very strong arm, very determined and makes the big play when needed most! The yardage totals for his career are NCAA records as nobody has ever achieved that milestone before!