Gosselin's final mock

Why waste the picks when we just got the best DL in the draft at #3 overall????

Because, imo, JJ Watt is a top 10 talent. Adding Watt would give us one of the best line rotations in the league, and it wouldn't cost much more than a 4th to move up.

I do not like Tyrod Taylor at all, he is too small for the NFL and he is all about his own stats. He would be a good fit for Washington.

I still think Carolina is going to take Darius and Denver is going to take Peterson. I read somewhere that the downside with Darius is that he has short arms. Can anyone confirm it?

Buffalo's greatest need is DE so while I would like to see them take DaQuan Bowers (if his knee is salvagable), I think the Bills will take Cam Newton if he is available.

I also don't like Mallet since he chokes at the end of games. How many picks has he thrown in the forth quarter? He would be a good fit for Miami so he can throw those late picks to us.

If we are to get Darius, do we play him at DE or move him inside next to Williams and go with a 4-3?

I read somewhere that the downside with Darius is that he has short arms. Can anyone confirm it?

Buffalo's greatest need is DE so while I would like to see them take DaQuan Bowers (if his knee is salvagable), I think the Bills will take Cam Newton if he is available.

Darius' arms measured at 33 3/8" at the combine. That's about average for a man of his height (6'3 1/8").

His arms are a half inch longer than DaQuan Bowers', same as Kerrigan's.

http://footballsfutu...combine/de.html

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

#1 - Panthers - Newton - QB

#2 - Broncos - Miller - LB

#3 - Bills - Dareus - DE

#4 - Bengals - Green - WR

#5 - Cardinals - Peterson - CB

If we get Dareus and then grab Bowers in rd 2, I will be amazed. It seems like yesterday that Bowers was a surefire top 5 pick...

<edited>

Tyrod Taylor in the 2nd.

As what? A WR (not that I would Draft him as a WR either)? Because any Team that takes him as a QB in the 2nd Round is insane...He's 6-1 and a 56% Passer in The ACC...I'd projectile vomit if the Bills Drafted him at #34 Overall...It would be like the Bills version of Pat White... B-)