Lets just hope TD drafts Nugent

Rudyc80

One of tehse days, lindell will cost us.....we need nugent ASAP!

The only problem is....TD doesnt seem to value kickers....at all so the chances of getting this guy are slim unless we can steal him in teh 3rd round! :)

actually, he overvalues kickers. Thus, Lindell makes more than any kicker in Bills history. Even norwood was better than him... at least inside 45 yards Norwood was very accurate. Everytime Lindell lines up for a FG longer than 30 yards my heart skips a beat.

I also thought Lindell ws supposed to be good on Kickoffs... well, at best, he's average.

Lindell is fine.

162623[/snapback]

I 100% disagree. Lindell is NOT fine. The only reason Lindell has a decent % this year is because our coaches know better than to try him from outside of 42. This year, he is 33% outside of 40 yards. That is NOT good. But the WORST part is, that is on 3 attempts. The coaches have 0 (that's ZERO) confidence in him.

Sure, he is 17 of 20 this season. But that number is VERY misleading.

One of tehse days, lindell will cost us.....we need nugent ASAP!

The only problem is....TD doesnt seem to value kickers....at all so the chances of getting this guy are slim unless we can steal him in teh 3rd round! :)

162620[/snapback]

Um, I really don't think you need to draft him if you really wanted him (which I don't know why you would)......He's probably at some gun rally or outdoors being one with nature and blowing the heads off deer.......I know that some people thought it was a stretch for TD to go for Willis, but man, THIS would be the coup of the century if he could drag Ted Nugent out of the woods and teach him to kick field goals......that would be amazing!!

The coaches have zero confidence huh?

You must be on the coaching staff. I love how you know exactly what MM is thinking.

Every time i see have seen the option for the Bills to kick a 40 yarder or so it was in bad weather where most kickers would miss.

You can either take a chance on a 40 yarder or punt to give the other team horrible field position so the defence can take over to give the Bills Offense good field position for the next drive.

You see it as no confidence i see it as MM trying to win a football game.

Your opinion this morning is that the Bills staff doesn't have any confidence in Lindell.  You are trying to present your opinion as fact.

162683[/snapback]

In my opinion, when a team doesn't attempt FGs that are longer than 48 yards, it shows that a coaching staff doesn't have confidence in their kicker.

We had a chance for a 54 (i believe) this year, and the announcers question us not kicking it.

You know, as well as I do, that the ball wouldn't have come CLOSE to making it.

In my opinion, when a team doesn't attempt FGs that are longer than 48 yards, it shows that a coaching staff doesn't have confidence in their kicker.

We had a chance for a 54 (i believe) this year, and the announcers question us not kicking it.

You know, as well as I do, that the ball wouldn't have come CLOSE to making it.

162686[/snapback]

Um a 54 yard kick? How many teams would actually try that?

I think your forgetting that we have the a punter who pins teams between their goaline and the 10 yard line on a regular basis. With our defense that is a higher precentage play.

A 54 yard kick has a 50/50 shot of going in no matter who is kicking it.

In the late 1980s I was complaining about a kicker we had who didn't have a great leg for long field goals. My friends argued that he was automatic from inside the 45 and we have no need to replace him. Then he tried a 47 yarder on grass in the biggest game of his career...you know the rest.

Replace Lindell before next season, because I want to win the Super Bowl for a change.

Guest Guesteroo
Um, I really don't think you need to draft him if you really wanted him (which I don't know why you would)......He's probably at some gun rally or outdoors being one with nature and blowing the heads off deer.......I know that some people thought it was a stretch for TD to go for Willis, but man, THIS would be the coup of the century if he could drag Ted Nugent out of the woods and teach him to kick field goals......that would be amazing!!

162642[/snapback]

Has anyone ever seen Ted Nugent's daughter? WOW! Links anyone? . . . please. . .

I'm a Buckeye fan, and I was at the NC State game where MIKE Nugent was putting his kickoffs (HIS KICKOFFS!!!!) through the goalposts.

He WILL be drafted, quite possibly in the first round ala Janikowski.

As far as kickers go, he's AWESOME!!! He's money.

Guest Guesteroo
I'm a Buckeye fan, and I was at the NC State game where MIKE Nugent was putting his kickoffs (HIS KICKOFFS!!!!) through the goalposts.

He WILL be drafted, quite possibly in the first round ala Janikowski.

As far as kickers go, he's AWESOME!!!  He's money.

162902[/snapback]

Fine, fine. . . now what about the pics of Ted Nugent's daughter? . . . anyone?