Gosselin has Bills passing on Von Miller

Wiz

He typically does three mocks - one they could do, one they do based on need and then the day of they release the one that has what teams will do based on his contacts. He's typically pretty spot on with that one.

This post is correct - I would add that his second mock is the one I personally ignore. Gosselin, himself, always stresses that the second mock always ignores value and goes strictly for need. The third mock combines need with value and is the one that is "counted" (for what that is worth).

Hos third should come out tomorrow or early Thursday

I don't know who he has the Bills taking, a subscription is required. Probably a "franchise(killing)quarterback."

Probably Gabbert ! I think that it is such a waste of a pick to grab a QB that high this year , we need to focus on Defense this year & get a QB next year or even the following year .

Fitz is good for at least 2 more years , heck he's only 28 & has only played in a limited role so there's a lot more tread left.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE A QB IN THE FIRST ROUND !! But it would hold true to the Bills picks of the past !! Go Figure ???? :wallbash:

Probably Gabbert!... PLEASE DON'T TAKE A QB IN THE FIRST ROUND !! But it would hold true to the Bills picks of the past !! Go Figure ???? :wallbash:

You are only 100% wrong. The last time the Bills had a pick this high was in 2002, they had the number 4 overall pick and at least Donahoe tried to draft his franchise LT with Mike Williams. Nobody saw that guy ending up being as huge a bust as he was, not even we cynical Bills fans. At the very least, we all thought he would be a great RT, and I think most of us hoped he would eventually become our franchise LT for about 12 years or so.

In fact, going back to the first combined "AFL-NFL" draft of 1967, the Buffalo Bills have never used a top 5 draft choice on a quarterback. So if Nix did draft Gabbert or even Newton with the number 3 overall choice, that would not exactly "hold true" to the Bills picks of the past, now would it?....Oh wait, you are convinced that drafting Gabbert or Newton so high would be a stupid draft pick, and that is why it would hold true to the picks of the past, right?

Well, I disagree. I think that both Newton and Gabbert will end up being Pro Bowl caliber franchise quarterbacks within a few years for whatever teams end up drafting them, I also believe they both will be drafted in the top 10, so naturally I think the Bills should draft one of them at number 3.

Edited by BillsPhan

Not to sound like the other postings in here that say they know someone who knows someone, I have gotten some information. A Colleauge of mine is best friends with one of the higher ups in the scouting department. He said the Bills top 3 are set and that from 4-10 all could be interchanged in their minds. Their top three according to him are:

1) Cam Newton

2) Marcell Dareus

3) Von Miller

Wrong - Miller won't be there to be able to pass on. Denver is taking him at #2.

Well...There is talk that Denver is split on Miller and Dareus...I think if Denver went Miller they just made The Bills decision that much easier (assuming Newton goes #1)...I think The Bills would take Dareus over Miller...There's also plenty of Folks who still think Dareus goes #1 and Miller goes #2...Not saying I think that will happen because I don't...But it would make things REAL interesting at #3... B-)