ANY of you season ticket holders in or around

Lv-Bills

Our small group has a chance of what sounds like an awesome upgrade. We would be in Row 17 around the 30 yard line. That's not too low is it? We are in row 29 now on about the 15. I don't care about standing up, I just don't want to be too low.

Anyone care to chime in???

Row 17 on the 30 yard line is not too low at all because from that spot you are looking at the field from a horizontal perspective. i used to have seats in 109 (the end near the rockpile) 10 rows up and it was brutal because its tough looking about 130 yards on a vertical plane (thats why i switched to seats higher up after a few seasons).

but yeah you should give those seats hell because they really sound good.

THank you guys. We just switched to Section 135, Row 17. They are on the 30. There are 6 of us. Three groups of two. The lead two have 28 years of seniority, so they anchored our group. We all have alot, but they have the most. So, I think these seats will be great. It was a no charge upgrade, from about the 15 to 30. Had to do it.

Fingers crossed.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Our seats are Row 17 section 110 so we're right across from your group. We're on the 35 yard line and love our seats...the sun is nice on visitors side later in the season too!

I Bill-ieve you are going to love your new seats!

I can't call until next Wednesday for seat upgrade but we've been in our seats for 2 years now and it'll take a lot to move since its a great section, view of the scoreboard, etc.

Our seats are Row 17 section 110 so we're right across from your group. We're on the 35 yard line and love our seats...the sun is nice on visitors side later in the season too!

I Bill-ieve you are going to love your new seats!

I can't call until next Wednesday for seat upgrade but we've been in our seats for 2 years now and it'll take a lot to move since its a great section, view of the scoreboard, etc.

Awesome, this is exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the input. We are all so excited now. If I wasn't in VA, I'd try to get up there and ask my rep to show them me. Oh well, there better be a season!

i just upgraded to sec 110 row 15.....was sec 109 row 27......before the re-bid i sat sec 115 row 14.

row 10 and below is obstructed by players standing on sidelines.

row 17 is very nice.

Nice. Thanks for the input. I'm like a little kid right now!

i sit in a bar in hawaii and have never even been to a bills game. yet they are my fav team. i gotta get out there sooner rather then later. on a side note its 85 degrees and amazing today.

Last four years we sat in 109 Row 17. I agree with those who said the height is near ideal. Close enough that you feel like part of the action, but the view is not obstructed at all. This year we are actually moving a few rows closer (12 & 13) due to adding some seats, and I'm hoping there won't be a huge difference in the sight lines.

Awesome, this is exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the input. We are all so excited now. If I wasn't in VA, I'd try to get up there and ask my rep to show them me. Oh well, there better be a season!

Nice. Thanks for the input. I'm like a little kid right now!

here's a link for a virtual view....just click on your section....shows row 11 & 30 for each

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/

here's a link for a virtual view....just click on your section....shows row 11 & 30 for each

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/

Papa - I did this about 100 times today before we decided to switch. We moved from the 15, Row 28, to the 30, row 17. I wasn't real sure about the view from row 17, as we all liked being a little higher in Row 28.

Thus, thats why I was asking you guys. I don't think we would like to be too much lower than say, row 15 myself. Although, with all of the opinions here that 17 is kind of ideal, I'm happy with our choice today.

I think we got lucky today. I can't wait to see the new seats in person. I remember seeing NFL films in the 90's showing Leonard Smith yelling to the crowd "Go pack your bags" when the Bills made the SB again. I can't even imagine how fun these seats could be if the Bills ever have a good team again. I'm pumped.

Our small group has a chance of what sounds like an awesome upgrade. We would be in Row 17 around the 30 yard line. That's not too low is it? We are in row 29 now on about the 15. I don't care about standing up, I just don't want to be too low.

Anyone care to chime in???

I had seats in one section in row 13, then moved up to 29 (? I think, it was the row right in front of the handicapped seat). The biggest advantage to the higher row for me, was being closer to the bathrooms/concession stands. The lower row you defintely felt more into the action. And it was closer to the Jills