Peyton Hills VS Michael Vick

Its a bull-crap popularity contest. The midget from the patriots nearly made the finals and beat out Rodgers. Not many GB fans is why Rodgers is not in it. ITs garbage and means nothing but how popular the team is and how many fans they have.

Its a bull-crap popularity contest. The midget from the patriots nearly made the finals and beat out Rodgers. Not many GB fans is why Rodgers is not in it. ITs garbage and means nothing but how popular the team is and how many fans they have.

EXACTLY WHY HILLIS NEEDS TO WIN!

Um, isn't the point of having someone on your cover for marketing purposes based on who is most popular? Why would you not want the most popular guy on the cover? The Madden cover is not an award of achievement, its for the sole purpose of marketing a product...aka, go with the most popular. Every year though people seem to think he cover is like some kind of ESPY award, yet it's all about marketing the product with who is hot at the moment, and quite frankly that is how it should be...again, its a video game not the ESPY's.

Hell... Fred Jackson could be the man on there if Hillis can

How do you figure? Hillis is popular and FJ is not. When did so many people lose touch with the reality of what marketing is and somehow turn the Madden cover into some kind accomplishment award?

Edited by Alphadawg7

How do you figure? Hillis is popular and FJ is not. When did so many people lose touch with the reality of what marketing is and somehow turn the Madden cover into some kind accomplishment award?

The reality is that it doesn't matter a damn who's on the cover; sheep will buy the $60 roster update without thinking twice. I think it's a win-win for the cover at this point though - it's between a convicted felon and someone from the Browns. Either way, I'll laugh when I walk past it on the shelves.

The Browns have more fans than GB??

And this is how EA Sports learned never to let the fans vote for anything.

I think you're giving them too much credit. I don't think there's a chance in hell Hillis ends up on the cover. No matter what the "voting" says. It will be Vick and they will revel in all the negative publicity the move receives. Confident that nobody that was going to buy the game will be bothered enough by Vick on the cover to not buy the game.