My new Scott Norwood tattoo

I have decided to show my love of Buffalo by getting a tattoo on one arm of McKinley getting shot and one on the other of the St. Lawrence Seaway being opened, blended in with an empty Bethlehem Steel plant.

You should include some lampreys too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to show my love of Buffalo by getting a tattoo on one arm of McKinley getting shot and one on the other of the St. Lawrence Seaway being opened, blended in with an empty Bethlehem Steel plant.

That harsh, man. :o

The tattoos look great. Why you would want a Vincent Gallo tattoo on your arm is beyond me though.....

I have the Bills and Sabres logos on my forearm. The picture of Kelly pointing has always been an idea of mine to get.

Who is Vincent Gallo?

Buffalo half sleeve consists of Buffalo 66 and Bills logo:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2f058n8.jpg

My new Norwood tattoo (under arm) which signifies my love/hate for Buffalo:

http://i52.tinypic.com/k1dw5g.jpg

Anyone else have Buffalo tats? I also have a Sabres tattoo on my bicep - you can see the sword on the right on the first picture.

I think the artwork is awesome , but no offense , Vincent Gallo? I can see having the Bills or Sabres logo , but having Vincent Gallo take up half your arm is kinda weird....Again , really nice work though.

I think the artwork is awesome , but no offense , Vincent Gallo? I can see having the Bills or Sabres logo , but having Vincent Gallo take up half your arm is kinda weird....Again , really nice work though.

Actually its the full cover of Buffalo 66

Christina Ricci is right next to him but I'll upload another picture in a bit. I have Buffalo 66' next to Norwood (if you watched the movie you know why) and then there's the Bills and Sabres logo.

The tattoos look great. Why you would want a Vincent Gallo tattoo on your arm is beyond me though.....

I have the Bills and Sabres logos on my forearm. The picture of Kelly pointing has always been an idea of mine to get.

Vincent Gallo, No, I said Vincent Callow with a C. Dude, I think you are absolutely off your nut, but hey, It's your arm and it is excellent work.

Fairly hardcore? What would you consider very hardcore then, shaving his head and getting a Bills helmet tattooed on? :)

How about a full body tattoo of the Bills War Room on April 25, 2009, with Modrak and Brandon and Jauron standing next to the draft board as Jauron points to Maybin's name that is shown ranked ahead of Orakpo and Cushing and Matthews? That would be pretty hardcore, IMO.

How about a full body tattoo of the Bills War Room on April 25, 2009, with Modrak and Brandon and Jauron standing next to the draft board as Jauron points to Maybin's name that is shown ranked ahead of Orakpo and Cushing and Matthews? That would be pretty hardcore, IMO.

A LOT of funny responses in this thread!

This one made me laugh the hardest.

Buffalo half sleeve consists of Buffalo 66 and Bills logo:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2f058n8.jpg

My new Norwood tattoo (under arm) which signifies my love/hate for Buffalo:

http://i52.tinypic.com/k1dw5g.jpg

Anyone else have Buffalo tats? I also have a Sabres tattoo on my bicep - you can see the sword on the right on the first picture.

Wow, hilarious.

You are awesome, sir.

I cannot stop laughing, this is classic.