My new Scott Norwood tattoo

How about a full body tattoo of the Bills War Room on April 25, 2009, with Modrak and Brandon and Jauron standing next to the draft board as Jauron points to Maybin's name that is shown ranked ahead of Orakpo and Cushing and Matthews? That would be pretty hardcore, IMO.

HA! That's awesome. One hell of a memory thanks.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a full body tattoo of the Bills War Room on April 25, 2009, with Modrak and Brandon and Jauron standing next to the draft board as Jauron points to Maybin's name that is shown ranked ahead of Orakpo and Cushing and Matthews? That would be pretty hardcore, IMO.

:lol:

I have decided to show my love of Buffalo by getting a tattoo on one arm of McKinley getting shot and one on the other of the St. Lawrence Seaway being opened, blended in with an empty Bethlehem Steel plant.

No kidding. It will perfectly reflect your love/hate relationship with depression.

For the Frostbelt or whoever the OP is, I'm kind of a "To each his own" type of guy, but since you asked... You should wear long-sleeved shirts in public. They are absolutely ridiculously horrendous. Don't get me wrong, the art is solid, but your decision-making skills suck.

Buffalo half sleeve consists of Buffalo 66 and Bills logo:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2f058n8.jpg

My new Norwood tattoo (under arm) which signifies my love/hate for Buffalo:

http://i52.tinypic.com/k1dw5g.jpg

Anyone else have Buffalo tats? I also have a Sabres tattoo on my bicep - you can see the sword on the right on the first picture.

Anyone else ever notice how much Vince Gallo looks like Jerry's Uncle Leo?

No kidding. It will perfectly reflect your love/hate relationship with depression.

For the Frostbelt or whoever the OP is, I'm kind of a "To each his own" type of guy, but since you asked... You should wear long-sleeved shirts in public. They are absolutely ridiculously horrendous. Don't get me wrong, the art is solid, but your decision-making skills suck.

:lol: