"America being hollowed out from the inside ...

First time I heard "war party" was from conservative/libertarian Pat Buchanan. He was referring to the neocon mentality that acts like a party in itself within DC. Joe Lieberman would be the best example of a member. No party loyalty, because of an over riding commitment to ensnare US in foreign wars. If Dems aren't up for it, then align with Repubs. That's how the Neocon movement got started in the first place.

You keep posting all these videos from "RT". What does that stand for? Real Time? Some dude named Rob Thompson? I am not familiar with this source.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

No seriously, what is it?

I don't know who they are, but my communist friend posted one of these on my FB with the Zeitgeist founder. The guy's advocating outright communism and is treated like any other legitimate political movement. Not surprising that JTSP and lybob are so fond of them.

Any chance any one of you can speak to the content instead of attacking the source?

As it pertains to media, the question you goobers ought to be asking is why points of view like this are rare in mainstream American media.

He was asking about the source. And I can't access this particular clip because I'm at work, but as for the RT clip to which I was referring, the brilliant communist explained that it costs $300k to incarcerate someone for stealing a $15k car, and suggested that the solution is to just give him the car. I'm not even taking that out of context, and the RT interviewer appeared to find this a very reasonable and interesting solution.

The content is ridiculous, in no small part because the source is ridiculous.

Which is why, about 100 threads back, I questioned the validity of the source on one of these RT videos regarding Israel. I mean, considering Russia + Jews = Catastrophe, more often than not.

Any chance any one of you can speak to the content instead of attacking the source?

As it pertains to media, the question you goobers ought to be asking is why points of view like this are rare in mainstream American media.

I wasn't attacking the source, I was just asking for information about RT because I am unfamiliar. Don't blame me for these jokers saying it is some sort of Russia thing.

Who is it anyway?

Then you are one !@#$ing idiot. :wallbash:

Hey !@#$ you!! you !@#$ing moron and learn the difference between business (producing and selling or buying and selling) and incorporation (special legal status) you dumbass cuntservative :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Hey !@#$ you!! you !@#$ing moron and learn the difference between business (producing and selling or buying and selling) and incorporation (special legal status) you dumbass cuntservative :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Most businesess are incorporated. So most businesses do more harm than good?