Did The Tea Party Get Played?

Not only has Obama's speech totally chased the Ryan puppy back into his hole, but the deal that was struck by the GOP leadership and Dems seems to have tricked the Tea Party trash--that was difficult :rolleyes: --and actually been a lot of accounting gimmicks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/deal-includes-86b-in-cuts-that-likely-would-never-have-been-spent/2011/04/12/AFFbG4bD_story.html

And this is the glorious charging army promising its supporters to eliminate health care coverage for millions of Americans? Ha ha ha!!

Not only has Obama's speech totally chased the Ryan puppy back into his hole, but the deal that was struck by the GOP leadership and Dems seems to have tricked the Tea Party trash--that was difficult :rolleyes: --and actually been a lot of accounting gimmicks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/deal-includes-86b-in-cuts-that-likely-would-never-have-been-spent/2011/04/12/AFFbG4bD_story.html

And this is the glorious charging army promising its supporters to eliminate health care coverage for millions of Americans? Ha ha ha!!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

You are proud of this? You are an idiot.

Actually obama's debt proposal will only fire up tea partiers more. And the budget bill was enraging to them as well. The leadership tweeted about primarying boehner just for agreeing to it.

Just like the removal of Medicare will finally prove to Senior Citizens that they wasted their votes when voting for Tea Party Republicans. They now know that they do not have their back.

I think the dems are being played. Boehner cut a deal that the dems think is cutting too deep and the TEA Party knows is not deep enough. Are Obama and the dems going to run on a "I want to raise taxes" platform? because that is what they are saying today.

how well will that playout?

Actually obama's debt proposal will only fire up tea partiers more. And the budget bill was enraging to them as well. The leadership tweeted about primarying boehner just for agreeing to it.

tea party = unhappy.

and if "played" you mean utterly disrespected by the so called leader of the free world then yes they got played.

inviting Ryan to a front row seat then ripping him with worthless partisan rhetoric. stay classy obama :rolleyes: thats real change.

I think the dems are being played. Boehner cut a deal that the dems think is cutting too deep and the TEA Party knows is not deep enough. Are Obama and the dems going to run on a "I want to raise taxes" platform? because that is what they are saying today.

how well will that playout?

Bottom line is that taxes have to be raised. The Dems have a lot going for them heading into the 2012 elections.

No, what it's actually done is put raising the debt limit in real jeopardy, and pretty well guaranteed that there will be no hint of any compromises in the future.

No, what it's actually done is put raising the debt limit in real jeopardy, and pretty well guaranteed that there will be no hint of any compromises in the future.

Like the majority of Republicans wanted to compromise on this... sure as hell wouldn't compromise on the budget that's looming. That's a bad word for them.

Just like the removal of Medicare will finally prove to Senior Citizens that they wasted their votes when voting for Tea Party Republicans. They now know that they do not have their back.

You mimic everything you hear. I'm being serious here, I honestly don't believe I have ever seen you say anything that was derived from your own mind. Really

Why can't they just stop spending?

I agree, BOTH sides need to cut back on the spending. Especially on defense. Dear lord we spend upwards of six times any other nation in the world. Something is wrong there.

Bottom line is that taxes have to be raised. The Dems have a lot going for them heading into the 2012 elections.

:lol:

The findings from the budget office warned that the deal may never come close to delivering on its promises.

Oh, the irony!