Prisco and Judge pick 2nd AFC Wildcard

Like A Mofo

cbssportsline

Just more comments made to get more fired up for Sunday!!! :)

I'll take the long shot and go with Buffalo. The Bills are hot, hot, hot, and nobody wants to play them now. They have won six of their past seven, scored 30 or more points in four consecutive games and walloped their past four opponents by an average of 22 points each. The problem here is Cincinnati. The Bills must play the Bengals in Cincinnati this week. If they win, I'm driving the bandwagon. Buffalo will beat San Francisco on Dec. 26, then it returns home to play Pittsburgh on Jan. 2. Yes, Pittsburgh is tough. Yes, the Steelers could be playing for home-field advantage. But Buffalo ... in Buffalo ... in January. ... Anything's possible, particularly if the Bills have a shot at the playoffs.

I'm starting to get very anxious about Sunday.... I don't like that people are paying us attention.....,

161243[/snapback]

Me too... I haven't had a good feeling about this game for a few weeks now but hopefully the Bills will overcome :)

I'm starting to get very anxious about Sunday.... I don't like that people are paying us attention.....,

161243[/snapback]

Written like a true fan -- I mean it -- all of us who have been around this team for a while know that all this praise and crap is no good at all. Let's hope the Bills can buck history. Man, let's hope.

Yup i'd rather teams and the media underestimated us... It's no good that salisbury is picking willis for fantasy or that Prisco is rating us.

Right now the Bills are our secret. If we get let down lets keep the disappointment amongst ourselves - I hate when the media start piling on misery stories - the offseason is LOOOONG.

Yup i'd rather teams and the media underestimated us... It's no good that salisbury is picking willis for fantasy or that Prisco is rating us.

Right now the Bills are our secret. If we get let down lets keep the disappointment amongst ourselves - I hate when the media start piling on misery stories - the offseason is LOOOONG.

161292[/snapback]

Wait a minute, you hate the misery stories but you also hate the praise? :doh:

We should be anxious. This is the most important game the Bills have played since the Tennessee playoff game. I am already counting down the hours till kickoff, I can't wait to see an intense game!

If the Bills don't make the playoffs, at least we have this game to be excited about. If they win, then the Pit game will be AMAZING (assuming Pitt plays their starters) and the Ralph will be crazy. If the Bills lose it will hurt, but at least we had one meaningful game in December...something this team has lacked for 3 years.

I agree...

I wish everyone would just leave us alone.

I like the attention, its nice, but then it sucks, all at the same time. We cry when no one pays attention, but when they do, it scares the crap outta me.

Just let us sit here in our own little group of self-loathing, and when we win, we will do it alone. I was 100% confident we would beat Miami. 100% sure of Cleveland. Im about 40% sure about Cinnci, and not just because they are a better team than the last two.

I wish everyone (outside of Bills fans) would stop saying "The Bills are Hot" or "No one wants to play the Bills".

I'l admit it. I'm scared.

The bottom line is, there is no need to worry about beating Cincy.  If we are as good as most of us are starting to believe we should have no trouble dispatching the Bengals.  Their defense is like jello and I think our defense shuts them down.

No worries here.

161391[/snapback]

Agreed - not with the "shutting them down" part, but....

If we can't beat the Bengals on the road, we're not going to beat the Colts in the playoffs.

I agree...

I wish everyone would just leave us alone.

I like the attention, its nice, but then it sucks, all at the same time. We cry when no one pays attention, but when they do, it scares the crap outta me.

Just let us sit here in our own little group of self-loathing, and when we win, we will do it alone. I was 100% confident we would beat Miami. 100% sure of Cleveland. Im about 40% sure about Cinnci, and not just because they are a better team than the last two.

I wish everyone (outside of Bills fans) would stop saying "The Bills are Hot" or "No one wants to play the Bills".

I'l admit it. I'm scared.

161371[/snapback]

Me too. I don´t like this game one bit. I fear our bubble is going to be blown this weekend. And that´s the last thing I want, since it has been really nice to see this team resurrect from the 0-4 ashes and be in the hunt for a playoff spot...

I´ll go on a limb and say that, if we win this game, we will win the other two. SF is the worst team in football, and Pittsburgh here will be a playoff game between the best Ds in football - we win due to home-field advantage.

Agreed - not with the "shutting them down" part, but....

If we can't beat the Bengals on the road, we're not going to beat the Colts in the playoffs.

161425[/snapback]

We won´t beat the Colts in Indy regardless of what happens this Sunday. We are not there yet. My hope is that the 6th seed play San Diego, a team we can beat.

Me too. I don´t like this game one bit. I fear our bubble is going to be blown this weekend. And that´s the last thing I want, since it has been really nice to see this team resurrect from the 0-4 ashes and be in the hunt for a playoff spot...

I´ll go on a limb and say that, if we win this game, we will win the other two. SF is the worst team in football, and Pittsburgh here will be a playoff game between the best Ds in football - we win due to home-field advantage.

161460[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more on all counts. I don't see us finishing 9-7. It's either 8-8 or 10-6 depending on this Sunday.

Written like a true fan -- I mean it -- all of us who have been around this team for a while know that all this praise and crap is no good at all. Let's hope the Bills can buck history. Man, let's hope.

161271[/snapback]

And the funny thing is we heckle all the sports writers for showing no respect

to us, when we start to win and once they jump on the bandwagon then we

write that we don't like these kind of media attention.....How fickle we are :doh: