Is Obama purposely pissing off the Saudis?

Saudis ‘So Unhappy' With Obama They Sent Emissaries to China, Russia Seeking Enhanced Ties

“And a lot of those questions presumably will come from King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia,” reported Brokaw on the Nightly News. “I was told on the way in here that the Saudis are so unhappy with the Obama administration for the way it pushed out President Mubarak of Egypt that it sent high level emissaries to China and Russia to tell those two countries that Saudi Arabia now is prepared to do more business with them.”
Edited by whateverdude

I found this interesting:

After remarking on the difficulty of establishing democracy in the Middle East, Brokaw said that Defense Secretary Robert Gates “will face some tough questions in this region about the American intentions going on now with all this new turmoil, especially in an area where the United States has such big stakes politically and economically.”

I don't know what these people want. I think Obama has been VERY clear with the US intentions: We don't want to get in anyone's face. We don't want to be seen as "the cowboy." We don't want no stinkin' trouble from nobody. We're the Go Along To Get Along gang.

So screw you Saudi Arabia. Besides, we don't need your oil. We's got Jeffrey Immelt selling his drilling supplies in Brazil right now, and once those drilling companies get their new equipment from GE, you can kiss our rosy red asses cuz we already said we're going to be Brazil's biggest customer.

Interesting, and just in the past week the Saudis have signaled that they "need" $100 a barrel crude to pay for their budgetary needs. I found that comment to be a bit wierd considering that they had been the lone sane voice from OPEC over the past decade calling on for lower prices. Possibly this storty has something to do with their newfound desire of $100 a barrel oil.

Coincidence?

So screw you Saudi Arabia. Besides, we don't need your oil. We's got Jeffrey Immelt selling his drilling supplies in Brazil right now, and once those drilling companies get their new equipment from GE, you can kiss our rosy red asses cuz we already said we're going to be Brazil's biggest customer.

Drill Brazil Drill :rolleyes:

Offshore drilling is perfectly fine, as long as it's polluting someone else's ocean. :wacko:

What are you kidding this is the one thing that makes perfect sense- yes as long as it's polluting someone else's ocean- btw didn't you get the memo, we are saving the oil closest to us for last, it's one of the few things that might save us from irrelevance in the future.

Edited by ....lybob

What are you kidding this is the one thing that makes perfect sense- yes as long as it's polluting someone else's ocean-

'Cause it's not like the oceans are connected or anything.

it's one of the few things that might save us from irrelevance in the future.

Sadly, that's come too late for you.

'Cause it's not like the oceans are connected or anything.

Sadly, that's come too late for you.

So because the ocean off Japan is now radioactive so is the water off the coast of North Carolina?- Thank god you never put any of you science classes to use.

No ****....I don't understand Obama stance on this.

It's not difficult to follow at all, and I say that because even I can follow it.

Shut down drilling off our shores. Drilling companies on our shores leave to where they CAN drill.

Where can they drill?

Brazil.

What do they need when they get there?

Drilling supplies?

Who's the largest supplier of drilling equipment for Brazil?

Jeffery Immelt and GE, through acquisition.

Who wants to be Brazil's biggest customer?

Jeffrey Immelt's best friend. Barry Obama.

Who will need millions of Immelt's money for re-election?

Follow it now?

And this isn't tin-foil stuff. It was pointed out to me back when I read about drilling companies leaving US after Obama shut then down following BP, and I thought, that's just crazy.

But, y'know, we're bombing Libya and shutting down the government, so who's really paying attention to Brazil?

So because the ocean off Japan is now radioactive so is the water off the coast of North Carolina?- Thank god you never put any of you science classes to use.

Yeah, you're right. The ocean's aren't connected. I should have paid more attention in school.

Yeah, you're right. The ocean's aren't connected. I should have paid more attention in school.

:lol:

I'm glad you morons are in a mutual support group.

Tom I hope they zone a livestock rendering plant next to your house because the air is all connected you know- what a !@#$ing idiot.