Is Obama purposely pissing off the Saudis?

Tom I hope they zone a livestock rendering plant next to your house because the air is all connected you know- what a !@#$ing idiot.

No, I completely agree with you. We only need to take care of our ocean, not Brazil's or Japan's. They're completely different oceans.

Now, about that global warming...

No, I completely agree with you. We only need to take care of our ocean, not Brazil's or Japan's. They're completely different oceans.

Now, about that global warming...

Which ocean is ours, the Pacific or the Atlantic? It isn't "global warming" anymore either. It's "climate change" so that no matter what happens to the temperature, whether it goes up or down, it's still our fault.

Which ocean is ours, the Pacific or the Atlantic? It isn't "global warming" anymore either. It's "climate change" so that no matter what happens to the temperature, whether it goes up or down, it's still our fault.

Just like the dinosaurs were responsible for the ice age....damn scaly bastards.

It's not difficult to follow at all, and I say that because even I can follow it.

Shut down drilling off our shores. Drilling companies on our shores leave to where they CAN drill.

Where can they drill?

Brazil.

What do they need when they get there?

Drilling supplies?

Who's the largest supplier of drilling equipment for Brazil?

Jeffery Immelt and GE, through acquisition.

Who wants to be Brazil's biggest customer?

Jeffrey Immelt's best friend. Barry Obama.

Who will need millions of Immelt's money for re-election?

Follow it now?

And this isn't tin-foil stuff. It was pointed out to me back when I read about drilling companies leaving US after Obama shut then down following BP, and I thought, that's just crazy.

But, y'know, we're bombing Libya and shutting down the government, so who's really paying attention to Brazil?

Interesting theory, but thats a awful big gamble to take for something thats not a sure thing. Brazil is not obligated to buy from GE and you know we will buy their oil no matter what, so that rules out blackmailing Brazil to buy GE stuff.

It's not difficult to follow at all, and I say that because even I can follow it.

Shut down drilling off our shores. Drilling companies on our shores leave to where they CAN drill.

Where can they drill?

Brazil.

What do they need when they get there?

Drilling supplies?

Who's the largest supplier of drilling equipment for Brazil?

Jeffery Immelt and GE, through acquisition.

Who wants to be Brazil's biggest customer?

Jeffrey Immelt's best friend. Barry Obama.

Who will need millions of Immelt's money for re-election?

Follow it now?

And this isn't tin-foil stuff. It was pointed out to me back when I read about drilling companies leaving US after Obama shut then down following BP, and I thought, that's just crazy.

But, y'know, we're bombing Libya and shutting down the government, so who's really paying attention to Brazil?

Finally someones catching on, never thought it'd be LA but what the hey