Dog found in debris floating in Pacific

GoodBye

Seems like I've heard a few stories like this in Japan...dogs are awesome!

You know...That dog looked awfully healthy for being at sea for 3 weeks. I wonder how he survived so long without food? The report said that they couldn't find the dogs owners.......

You know...That dog looked awfully healthy for being at sea for 3 weeks. I wonder how he survived so long without food? The report said that they couldn't find the dogs owners.......

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that. Maybe he learned how to fish! :thumbsup:

My guess is that since Japanese are alot like Americans, the dog had plenty of body fat stored up from being well fed and spoiled

Looked like he had a pretty good sized island there! There must have been some food left in the kitchen.

I honestly just teared up with happiness from this thread without even clicking the link yet. What a great pup!

i almost did too. i think if i would have continued watching over and over. then meditated on how much i love dogs and my own bill, then maybe i would have shed some tears.

im wondering what kind of doggie is it?