QB Dalton Should Be Concidered !!

T master

TCU Horn Frogs QB 6' 2" 215 lbs. 42 - 7 in 4 years 66.1 completion percentage !!

The Patriots brought him in for a private work out what does that tell you if any thing ??

This guy is a winner !! He's done it his entire football career . Every where the guy goes he wins !!

Would you take a chance on him in the later rounds ? I'm not saying he's our pick at #3 but i just think the guy should be a consideration in the Bills draft prep .

well he would stand out on the practice field as he would have the brightest ginger hair in the NFL. That said, from what I have seen of him, I wouldn't mind taking him in 3rd round or later.

BTW, using the "Patriots brought him in" line is pretty worthless, as I'm sure the Pats* bring in a zillion players that never practice for them.

If I'm the Bills, I'm targeting Ponder, Locker, Dalton, or Kaepernick sometime after the first. This draft offers such unique talent - there is so much D-line talent, defensive talent overall, WR talent - that the QB's don't stand out as much; yet, there are perhaps six or seven QB's in this draft that could concievably become starters in the NFL - Locker, Ponder, Newton, Gabbert, Mallett, Dalton, Kaepernick - and I'm not excluding Alabama's QB, either - the guy is so smart, and is capable of running a shorter, west coast style passing game, kind of in the mold of Pennington. Anyway, I believe the "second" tier guys, as the experts label them, have as much a chance of becoming stars at the QB position as do the top three. Kaepernick could be better than Newton in two or three years. Ponder looks like a Drew Brees type QB. Sure, they might not all become good, but I just think this draft offers the Bills the perfect chance to take a real defensive playmaker with their first pick and still walk away with a real exciting QB prospect that could be a franchise guy. Let's just hope the F.O. gets the picks right.

TCU Horn Frogs QB 6' 2" 215 lbs. 42 - 7 in 4 years 66.1 completion percentage !!

The Patriots brought him in for a private work out what does that tell you if any thing ??

This guy is a winner !! He's done it his entire football career . Every where the guy goes he wins !!

Would you take a chance on him in the later rounds ? I'm not saying he's our pick at #3 but i just think the guy should be a consideration in the Bills draft prep .

I agree. Chan works great with young quarterbacks. There wouldn't be any "off the field" issues.

Dalton would be a great asset to the Bill's community. The Orchard Park area is quite similar to

the area around the TCU campus in Fort Worth.

It's he should be considered....not concidered. And he should only be considered in the 4th round or later.

I could give the poster the benefit of the doubt on it being a typo. The 's' and 'c' are fairly close on the keyboard.

Watt drives me nuts our when sum people use an incorrect word instead that sounds the same instead of the write won in they're posts.

It's he should be considered....not concidered. And he should only be considered in the 4th round or later.

Exkuze the krap owt of me i'm a football fan not a :censored: english major !! excuse my imperfection -- i pitty your wife -- give me a :censored: break !!

Does my spelling pass Mr. Teacher ??? :doh:

Seriously....how hard is it to do a Google search for the correct spelling of a word?

Same to you i'm a :censored: football fan not a :censored: English major !! Did i spell this right ??? :wallbash: You 2 would make excellent politicians !! Totally over looking the content & worry about the crap the doesn't amount to a hill of beans !!!!!!!! :blink:

Exkuze the krap owt of me i'm a football fan not a :censored: english major !! excuse my imperfection -- i pitty your wife -- give me a :censored: break !!

Same to you i'm a :censored: football fan not a :censored: English major !! Did i spell this right ??? :wallbash: You 2 would make excellent politicians !! Totally over looking the content & worry about the crap the doesn't amount to a hill of beans !!!!!!!! :blink:

If you want to be taken "ceresiously" it helps to make an attempt to spell correctly. Everybody has a typo now and again, but come on man, in the actual heading of the thread?

Note: I find that poor spellers over rely on emoticons, don't you?

Now thats funny right there! :lol: