Hide the children from the naked Statues

John Adams

story

Now, the FCC will not confirm or deny this, but I'm not the least skeptical of this story, given the outcry over Nipplegate and Bono saying the F word on national TV. Goodness me- turn off the TV and teach some intelligent design already.

I agree with Mickey. Let the ID kids compete with my kids for jobs in the sciences.

Q "So, what is the amino acid sequence critical to this vaccine?"

A "God designed it, and if he wills it, I will know the answer."

Science schmience. Who needs it.

story

Now, the FCC will not confirm or deny this, but I'm not the least skeptical of this story, given the outcry over Nipplegate and Bono saying the F word on national TV. Goodness me- turn off the TV and teach some intelligent design already.

I agree with Mickey. Let the ID kids compete with my kids for jobs in the sciences.

Q "So, what is the amino acid sequence critical to this vaccine?"

A "God designed it, and if he wills it, I will know the answer."

Science schmience. Who needs it.

160302[/snapback]

In other news, the FCC has fined ABC for airing "A Charlie Brown Christmas" after it received a complaint that an animistic dog that walks is sacrilegious and offensive.

Also, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" is hereby banned, for promoting marital infidelity at the expense of wholesome family values.

:P

Yesterday the FBI knocked on my office door to inform me they overhead me on a wiretap use the term MERRY CHRISTMAS to a work associate I knew was Christian.

160888[/snapback]

Nowhere in the original post, nor in the accompanying article does it mention Christmas.

Just seems to me that after the election, the left is paranoid about the US becoming a theocracy.

I was concerned about it before the election, which was one of many reasons I didn't want Bush reelected and be in debt to the radical right. Now my concerns are being justified. We're against theocracies in the Middle East, but not in America.

Nowhere in the original post, nor in the accompanying article does it mention Christmas.

161052[/snapback]

Don't tell me you don't recognize trolls when you see them? They contribute nothing to the discussion and are just trying to stir up trouble and piss you off.

Typically it kicks in when they perceive a potential attack on their side. They'll tell you they're joking around, but they're not.

Maybe Santa Claus will bring them lives for the holidays.

Notice I didn't mention Christmas either.

:doh:

Don't tell me you don't recognize trolls when you see them?  They contribute nothing to the discussion and are just trying to stir up trouble and piss you off.

Typically it kicks in when they perceive a potential attack on their side.  They'll tell you they're joking around, but they're not. 

Maybe Santa Claus will bring them lives for the holidays. 

Notice I didn't mention Christmas either.

:doh:

161621[/snapback]

I did, though.

Of course, I thought it was perfectly acceptable as used in a reducto ad absurdum argument.