Obama's anti-bullying message

The lesson isn't even about bullying.

Just don't !@#$ with people twice your size.

I just wish the big kid had ripped his shirt off and flexed for the camera.

Exactly.

What is it with children nowadays?

:blink:

Then did you catch the girl that gets the other squirrely dude to back down and not go after the guy who just slammed his friend? She was taller. :lol:

A win for "gentle giants" everywhere.

The big kid has a future in wrastlin. I guess the little dumb kid has some sort of Napoleon complex.

Like most of you guys here? Where is AD anyway... Again... Is he okay? I have been posting like the wind... And nearly a boo out of him!

:nana: :nana:

I jest Dante, I jest just like my San Jose wisecracks... :flirt:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Like most of you guys here? Where is AD anyway... Again... Is he okay? I have been posting like the wind... And nearly a boo out of him!

np I can take it.

Heard on Stern that the punk got a month suspension...

but the body slammer got 4 days...

What does that teach the kid? Should he just stand there and take it?

It was in Australia, by the way, and I loved how the chick pushed away the other kids.

Take the Commodities Exchange away, the pension theft money that they're spending and not replacing, and the downstate tax revenue that doesn't get returned at even $.50 on the dollar and Chicagoland wouldn't look so rosy. Illinois is among the most broke states in the union and Chicago politics IS the reason.

You don't have more than a pedestrian understanding of what you're talking about.

Last I saw he was talking to you. No wonder he quit.