My last mock draft

No trades

1- Patrick Peterson CB, probably the best player in the draft, this guy is amazing, 4.32 in the forty´s, wow..... This guy can create turnovers...... This guy is a playmaker........

2- Cameron Heyward DE 3-4, this guy is one of the best 3-4 DE in the draft, and take it in the second round, would be huge......

3- Marcus Gilbert RT, this guy is what we need, this guy is great right tackle and can start since day 1...... Is a great run blocker......

4a-Casey Mathews ILB or Colin McCarhy ILB, One of these two would be available with our pick, another potential starter maybe at the end of the year.....

4b-Jarvis Jenkins DE 3-4, this dude is huge and have to give a lot of credit for the daqwan bowers sacks, they were in the same d-line in clemson and was always vs double team, and that liberate bowers to create sacks......

5- Dom Deccico SS, there is value in this pick, have the potential......

6- Jordan Cameron TE, this guy has great hands and can block, can be our starter by the end of the year, and that´s not saying much, because of our depth.......

7- Darius Morris G, a development, that could do wonders with the right coach.........

So, let me see.........

Round 1- Starter, maybe defensive rookie player of the year and maybe a pro-bowler, wow, at least the sky is the limit for this guy........

Round 2- Starter material, give me a line with williams as nose tackle, and heyward, carrington and edwards rotate, would be good for me.....

Round 3- Starter since day 1, would be a solid starter.......

Round 4a-Starter another one, and can do wonders with poz in the other side......

Round 4b-Depth solid dept. Heyward, Carrington, Jenkins, Edwards.....

Round 5- Depth good depth, with byrd and wilson as FS and withs scott and decicco in the SS, would be done.....

Round 6- Depth, I need a Free agente pick up a la Zach Miller, Kevin Boss, Mercedes Lewis, etc, and this guy learnin for one of those......

Round 7- Depth, this guy could be challenging for the starter right guard with urbik, by the end of the year.......

Well i dont want a QB in this draft, there is the next, if there is no season next year, with the 3rd. overall pick again, we can draft andrew luck or maybe matt barkley or at least landry jones

So what u think guys????????

Do you like it or not???????

I like the draft besides Patrick Peterson, giving the Bills 12 DBs taken in the 1st round in their history. Which has proven to be a great strategy.

Its tough to take a DB when there are big athletic guys that you can't get later in the draft like Fairely, Dareaus, Cam Jordan or JJ Watt.

But after that pick the draft looks pretty good.

One point of discussion. Is I don't think Barkley is better than Gabbert, Newton, or Mallet. He is barely 6'2". You can't teach height. Colt McCoy would have went before Tim Tebow if he was 6'5" instead of 6'1" I really don't think Barkley is going to be a 1st round pick unless he hits a growth spurt.

Also Landry Jones has some talent but he is another spread QB what makes him any better than Gabbert? Foles and Kirk Cousins are interesting prospects too, they might pop up into 1st round contention if they have a huge 2012

After Luck the 2012 QB class is pretty weak right now.

If you're going to take a QB this is the year to do, there are great prospects and you're in a great position to pick. Instead of the constant TwoBillsDrive sentiment, "next year's QB class is better."

MBB, Patrick Peterson could be the next coming of Deion Sanders but without any pass rush he will look like Elvis Patterson. Those of you remember Patterson from the Giants, his nickname was "toast". The Bills don't need a DE to rotate with Carrington, Edwards, etc., they need someone to replace Chris Kelsay! The third rd. pick has to be a QB because if Fitz gets injured we are screwed. The hell with Jordan Cameron, we need Cameron Jordan! I like Colin McCarthy, but would love Brooks Reed. Dom Diciccio will be a great pick.

There's a few changes I personally would made but I'd be very satisfied with this draft. I'd still like Moch in the 3rd or 2nd if we needed to reach a little and Shiloh Tao (I think that's how you spell it) instead of Deccico. I'd also rather have Virgil Green TE instead of Jordan Cameron.

I love the Peterson pick (the guy LOOKS like he COULD be a probowler for years to come) and with recievers getting bigger and faster, along with the NFL tuning I to such a pass happy league I don't see how that would be a bad thing.

Hayward will be a beast IMO

Mathews (if he falls there) will be a huge steal

I think the great thing is there is plenty of talent at DL (DE and DT) as well as OLB that we could pick up in rounds 2-4 that could be potential starters, and play at a high level for us.

With that said, I'd be willing to take the HATED DB or risk the pick on Newton in the 1st round.

Please guys, Cam Newton will be a bust, do you see the combine, please, bad accuracy and bad attitude, i dont want this guy at all, if i have to go with a QB, i will go with ryan mallet, this guy has a strong arm, has accuracy and maybe is more inteligent than this newton, the same kid that answer too many stupid things in the combine......... And I don´t know nothing about gabbert, because he was a nobody before luck decides to not enter this year´s draft......

Please guys, Cam Newton will be a bust, do you see the combine, please, bad accuracy and bad attitude, i dont want this guy at all, if i have to go with a QB, i will go with ryan mallet, this guy has a strong arm, has accuracy and maybe is more inteligent than this newton, the same kid that answer too many stupid things in the combine......... And I don´t know nothing about gabbert, because he was a nobody before luck decides to not enter this year´s draft......

Not to nit pick, but there was no combine drill for accuracy. If there was, what was he is recorded accuracy by the NFL?

The reason why Top QB prospect generally do not participate in the throwing drills is because its an unnatural drill.

The QBs and WRs are not on the same page.

The drill is meant to watch the QB drop and throw independently of the quality of the route that WR runs.

Yes a couple passes sailed and yes he made a face (not sure what is being read into the furled brow.)

Watch the actual game film, not read about it and you might might see something you like.

Edited by Why So Serious?

No trades

1- Patrick Peterson CB, probably the best player in the draft, this guy is amazing, 4.32 in the forty´s, wow..... This guy can create turnovers...... This guy is a playmaker........

2- Cameron Heyward DE 3-4, this guy is one of the best 3-4 DE in the draft, and take it in the second round, would be huge......

3- Marcus Gilbert RT, this guy is what we need, this guy is great right tackle and can start since day 1...... Is a great run blocker......

4a-Casey Mathews ILB or Colin McCarhy ILB, One of these two would be available with our pick, another potential starter maybe at the end of the year.....

4b-Jarvis Jenkins DE 3-4, this dude is huge and have to give a lot of credit for the daqwan bowers sacks, they were in the same d-line in clemson and was always vs double team, and that liberate bowers to create sacks......

5- Dom Deccico SS, there is value in this pick, have the potential......

6- Jordan Cameron TE, this guy has great hands and can block, can be our starter by the end of the year, and that´s not saying much, because of our depth.......

7- Darius Morris G, a development, that could do wonders with the right coach.........

So, let me see.........

Round 1- Starter, maybe defensive rookie player of the year and maybe a pro-bowler, wow, at least the sky is the limit for this guy........

Round 2- Starter material, give me a line with williams as nose tackle, and heyward, carrington and edwards rotate, would be good for me.....

Round 3- Starter since day 1, would be a solid starter.......

Round 4a-Starter another one, and can do wonders with poz in the other side......

Round 4b-Depth solid dept. Heyward, Carrington, Jenkins, Edwards.....

Round 5- Depth good depth, with byrd and wilson as FS and withs scott and decicco in the SS, would be done.....

Round 6- Depth, I need a Free agente pick up a la Zach Miller, Kevin Boss, Mercedes Lewis, etc, and this guy learnin for one of those......

Round 7- Depth, this guy could be challenging for the starter right guard with urbik, by the end of the year.......

Well i dont want a QB in this draft, there is the next, if there is no season next year, with the 3rd. overall pick again, we can draft andrew luck or maybe matt barkley or at least landry jones

So what u think guys????????

Do you like it or not???????

Not bad but it wont be your last mock :P

p.s. we would still have to be #1 to get Luck and Landry Jones and Matt Barkley are not better than Gabbert so why wait?

Love the first two rounds.

I might have an issue after that, 3rd round is where we might get matthews, shepard or another ILB.

Jenkins is now a 2nd or early 3rd

I think if we ever get a free agent season we will address RT there. Im not sure if the raiders have one for us.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wilson in the 2nd. The 3-4 is a linebacker defense, ILB outweighs DE.

The guy looked great in his pro day with his own WRs that he has a history with. Has an extremely strong arm, speed, and other valuables that Mallett doesn't have. No where in the combine did he have a bad attitude either. He made a few comments that were not thought out clearly. He is a young kid. I don't expect him to sound like Drew Brees coming out of school. Only experience can teach someone all the correct things to say and know when to dodge a question. Personally I liked the comment about being an icon and entertainer. This kid not only has the measurables of a potential star, He wants to be larger than most players. That to me says he will be serious about his future. He obviously needs help with many things at this point and if Gailey and Nix think he can be the guy going forward, I trust that they can mentor this kid to be great. Look at what he's done with Fitz (who I think is actually a good QB) with sub talent to Newton. The guy is a winner and a leader. He is a huge risk but so is any other draft pick. If were gonna take a chance we might as well swi g for the fences and hope for a home run to win the game.

NEWTON IS TOO MUCH OF A RISK, MAYBE HE BECOME THE NEXT VICK, BUT MAYBE HE BECOME THE NEXT JAMARCUS RUSSEL, VINCE YOUNG, BRADY QUINN, ETC...... WE NEED PLAYMAKERS, AND IF THERE IS A SAFE PICK, WILL BE DAREUS OR PETERSON, SO TO ME, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, THAT I SELECT CAM NEWTON, WE HAVE THE THIRD PICK WE CANT BLOW THIS DRAFT......

NEWTON IS TOO MUCH OF A RISK, MAYBE HE BECOME THE NEXT VICK, BUT MAYBE HE BECOME THE NEXT JAMARCUS RUSSEL, VINCE YOUNG, BRADY QUINN, ETC...... WE NEED PLAYMAKERS, AND IF THERE IS A SAFE PICK, WILL BE DAREUS OR PETERSON, SO TO ME, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, THAT I SELECT CAM NEWTON, WE HAVE THE THIRD PICK WE CANT BLOW THIS DRAFT......

Making the "safe" pick the last 10 years is what got the Bills in this situation.

Roll the dice for a change on being great at #3. You still have #34 fir your "safe" pick.

Making the "safe" pick the last 10 years is what got the Bills in this situation.

Roll the dice for a change on being great at #3. You still have #34 fir your "safe" pick.

Perfectly said. We haven't taken a stab at a potential star in a very long time. When we get a top 10-15 pick we always spend it on RBs (dime a dozen players, regardless of talent) this is our shot at possibly taking the next evolution at the QB position. They guy can run like Young but has a great arm. I hate hearing things like "Newton will be a bust" "he's the next Jamarcus Russell" people on this board make me LOL. Unless your really Buddy Nix or Chan Gailey I don't really give a crap what your opinion is. You don't have any inside information, and you are not a prifessional scout that watches these guys for a living.

The fact is:

Newton is a physical beast

Has a cannon for an arm

Has the scramble skills of Vince Young

Won a Heisman Trophy

Won a National Championship

Has proved he is a leader on the field

Has not let all the off the field BS effect his play on the field

COULD be a great QB based on his abilities IF he dedicates himself to his craft (something Young, Russell, or even Vick early in his career never did)

if I hear anymore "This player will surely be a huge bust" posts I'm gonna stab someone with a spoon. Show me your ticket you got for the cmbine as a coach or scout and maybe I'll take your opinion seriously.

You really had a nice post and mock going on and then you had to ruin it by expressing your opino s as they were facts.

The fact is, I don't know if Newton will be the next stud in this league. But considering the FACT that there is no sure thing in the draft and everyone could be a bust, I think it's worth it to take a shot at a franchise quarterback (something this team has needed since Kelly walked away)

That doesn't mean that he is my pick. I personally leave it to the Bills FO and coaching staff to get it right and draft a player that I think they can have and be successful with for the next 5-10 years. If that's Newton or Gabbert, Dareus, Fairley, Bowers, Peterson, Ingram, Green, Or Miller I'm ok with any one of them. As long as it's someone Chan and Buddy think can be a sure starter in this league. With the old HC I was weary that we would get it right. EVER. But in Chan and Buddy I trust we will get it right.

Gabbert was nobody before luck decided to stay? You must not know much about college football. If we take mallet, I sure hope we upgrade our OL bigtime, cuz the the guy looks like he has cement blocks tied to his feet.

Sorry for the newton fans, I dont want to have a bad feelings, but I want this team to have success soon, I´LL be the first to buy his jersey if he has success in Buffalo, but I dont think that way we´ll be better as a team, Newton has to be on the bench for his rookie year to learn the game, we all know that fitz is an average starter, not a pro bowler or the worst qb, just my opinion, If someone of you remember we lost games in overtime or by 3 points, and that´s with our current starter QB. I just want to make this team better SOON, We really need to fix our defense, so my mock it´s for that, to make our defense better and give a chance to the qb, the same QB that make us believe in Chan and nix.......

We need playmakers on DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

In the ofense we have some weapons, like LEE EVANS, STEVE JOHNSON, NELSON THE WR, FRED JACKSON, MAYBE THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF CJ SPILLER, ROSCOE PARRISH....... We need an upgrade in RT and maybe a free agent TE...... And I will be satisfied with the offense.....

So give me defense, please, We have Kyle Williams, besides him, we have nothing........ only solid starters, not playmakers, not probowlers, not hall of famers, NOTHING.......