Buy The Union Label

There are 3 men in a room, a billionaire, a "tea partier" and a union worker. There is a box of a dozen donuts on the table. The Billionaire takes 11 donuts and then turns to the "tea partier" and says "Watch that Union Worker he is going to try and take your donut"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 3 men in a room, a billionaire, a "tea partier" and a union worker. There is a box of a dozen donuts on the table. The Billionaire takes 11 donuts and then turns to the "tea partier" and says "Watch that Union Worker he is going to try and take your donut"

Do you think it is right for union officials to take 5o million dollars for endorsing inferior products to their membership and then purchasing different products for themselves?

Is this the story where the billionarie is the one who provided all the donuts in the first place, or was he forced to provide them after the unions elected a progressive congressman who pushed through a law demanding billionaires to provide donuts to all their employees because the bagel industry has an unfair monopoly on breakfast foods?

But here's where your story fall short. The Billionaire most likely bought the donuts.

No but they have to have their heads shaved for the operations that pass the brain back and forth so they look bald like you.

Why pick on my good buddy Geno when you could be putting all the friggin ZIONISTS in their place? Geno, Dexter and myself are kindred spirits with 3 separate brains even though we think alike.

Did the billionaire provide the facilities and materials and offer an 8% cut off the top to whoever would help him mix the dough?

Did the billionaire provide the facilities and materials and offer an 8% cut off the top to whoever would help him mix the dough?

Yes, he provided the facilites, and the materials, which he purchased with all the corporate welfare and tax breaks he recieved.

Yes, he provided the facilites, and the materials, which he purchased with all the corporate welfare and tax breaks he recieved.

Your qualms about corporate welfare and tax loopholes would be a little more consistent if you weren't a die hard Democrat, who thus rejects a simplified tax code and supports government subsidies. The idea that subsidies, tax breaks, and corporate welfare is what brings the titans of industry to the top is asinine. Thats on Dave in Norfolk's level.

when you say welfare, you mean the money they get to keep that they earned? I mean you do believe that in most cases it was earned right?

I just find it rather unfortunate that a sector of just about every economy in the world looks to demonize those who have succeeded, the same ones that provide jobs for the very same people that attempt to caricature this productive group as a bunch of greedy bastards. Where the reality is that most of you that talk negatively up on this group don't even personally know these people, you'd rather just follow the words of the political masters you follow.

Logic just seems to have an uncanny ability to escape people.

Now I'm not suggesting that you are one of these people, but this is a pattern that I hear all too often.

Edited by Magox

when you say welfare, you mean the money they get to keep that they earned? I mean you do believe that in most cases it was earned right?

Perhaps...but the way the money is earned is no more ethical, in many cases, than what most of you here(don't know if you are a tea party guy Magox, you seem too smart)suggest all unions of being guilty of.

Perhaps...but the way the money is earned is no more ethical, in many cases, than what most of you here(don't know if you are a tea party guy Magox, you seem too smart)suggest all unions of being guilty of.

Are you going to answer my question in Post #102 of this thread?

Are you going to answer my question in Post #102 of this thread?

No...if you are so concerned with me answering Post #102 of this thread, read Post #117 of this thread, and you should be able to figure out my answer to your question! :rolleyes:

Edited by Buftex