anyone know how to convert FLAC files to Itunes on PC?

Pete

I have tried google for a couple weeks and still cant figure it out. I used to have a Mac and Fluke is a very easy to use converter. However when you google Itunes and Flac converter 90% of google hits pertain to Mac. Surely there is an easy way to do it on PC. I just haven't been able to locate it on google. I appreciate your help

I have tried google for a couple weeks and still cant figure it out. I used to have a Mac and Fluke is a very easy to use converter. However when you google Itunes and Flac converter 90% of google hits pertain to Mac. Surely there is an easy way to do it on PC. I just haven't been able to locate it on google. I appreciate your help

You mentioned you have winamp, and Itunes. Did you follow the steps in the first link of the search results? It looks like a pretty straightforward how-to. You dont need to be including "itunes" in your search since you should be mostly concerned with the specific formats. Just need to convert from FLAC to mp3. Looks like you'll need to convert to WAV first, which makes sense.

The other way you might be able to do it is burn the FLAC to CD in winamp (if thats possible) and then rip the CD to mp3

Edited by DrDankenstein

I'm pretty sure I've used Winamp to do it in the past. I remember it being a pretty convoluted process, a much bigger pain in the ass than it ought to be.

I think Dank's right in that you first have to create a big fat WAV file and then convert that into an mp3 format.

• 3 weeks later...