this one deserves its own thread LOL

Pete

stay classy. Bringing family is chickenshit

I was actually about to defend you. I thought you didn't go there, but you did. Family is off limits and you know it.

I think we all know that Chef did not mean this personally about any of our sisters.

They are arguing in another thread. Let's see if Chef discounts it... oh wait he has already confirmed it.

Oh for crying out loud. I have no idea who Pete is and if he even has a sister. None of you know me or if I have a sister. Well now you do, I have four and had someone replied to my thread with that I would have gotten a nice chuckle. I guess my skin isn't as thin as yours and Pete's is.

Oh for crying out loud. I have no idea who Pete is and if he even has a sister. None of you know me or if I have a sister. Well now you do, I have four and had someone replied to my thread with that I would have gotten a nice chuckle. I guess my skin isn't as thin as yours and Pete's is.

He acted offended and then you further confirmed it, what are we to think?

You do have a brother and grew up outside Batavia... Right?

:P

You do have a brother and grew up outside Batavia... Right?

:P

And you could tell me he's a slime ball mother !@#$ing alcoholic bastard faggot. And I would be terrible offended.

Because I have it on good authority his in fact not a faggot.

And you could tell me he's a slime ball mother !@#$ing alcoholic bastard faggot. And I would be terrible offended.

Because I have it on good authority his in fact not a faggot.

:D

I didn't want to go there.

One assumes that it is okay to attack Chef's family when it is not cool to do so to anyone else's...

We all love Chef in our own special way! If I am the "crazy uncle" he is the "dick uncle."

:D

I didn't want to go there.

We all love Chef in our own special way! If I am the "crazy uncle" he is the "dick uncle."

never use dick and uncle in a sentence. then you will start picturing your uncle's dick

unless you live in hickville, that's nasty.

dont lie guys. whos thinking of their uncle's dick right now besides me

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

never use dick and uncle in a sentence. then you will start picturing your uncle's dick

unless you live in hickville, that's nasty.

dont lie guys. whos thinking of their uncle's dick right now besides me

Unfortunately to all my cousins my dad is Uncle Dick.