Steve Bridges Obama impersonation

I see nothing wrong in it.

No. Though, we have been there before in our history.

It is all about power structure. Of course electing a African-American goes a long way in breaking down what is perceived.

YET... It is a double standard. It is a one- way street. That is changing though with more of the minority being innvolved in the power structure. Someday it won't be a double standard and a one-way street. I know we all want it to happen right away. Pushing issues like this is a GOOD thing.

It is hard to say that by doing this one is keeping the Prez. down... Yet, what is it doing for the rest of the community? I am not necessarily saying it is bad... So don't go there.

Aye... I couldn't her you.

Louder and more often please!

:P

I know the words are in English, but what exactly do they say?

Edited by GG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't talk retard and I can't translate it into retard, English will have to do. Try a little harder... Engage the brain for a second... It will come. Or forget about it and take the easy way out like you did.

Ok go back and read what you wrote and tell me that it's an English composition. I guarantee you that even a retard would recognize that the words are English, but the sentence isn't.

Ok go back and read what you wrote and tell me that it's an English composition. I guarantee you that even a retard would recognize that the words are English, but the sentence isn't.

Nice try. I expect one of your lackeys to play along too. Just face it GG, you are all x's and o's not much else going on in that noggin of yours.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Nice try. I expect one of your lackeys to play along too. Just face it GG, you are all x's and o's not much else going on in that noggin of yours.

Yes, you've certainly wowed these pages with your brilliance over the years, that your written gibberish is just a cover up. I stand in awe.

Yes, you've certainly wowed these pages with your brilliance over the years, that your written gibberish is just a cover up. I stand in awe.

:D

Now we are putting a higher price tag on what PPP is really about. :rolleyes:

Your serve... Sorry... I actually gotta go out and do some work. I will be back. :P

• 1 year later...

Hmm.

Breitbart 43 natural causes

Bridges 48 natural causes

Who's next? Fred Armisen?

Keeping with the alphabetical theme, probably Tom Brokaw. But I'm personally hoping the Grim Reaper skips him and goes straight to Tedy Bruschi.