Christmas Music (Part II)

Here in Dallas, we are now up to 5 (count 'em) radio stations playing Christmas Music full-time :lol: up to the holidays.

I mean, hearing Mariah Carey sing "All I want for Christmas is you" for the 7,347th time may just may make me dig out that Colt 45 from the gun cabinet and do some serious damage. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

159586[/snapback]

:o It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Everywhere I go :o ...

Push those little button thingys, or roll the dial, works every time. I'm at the other end of the spectrum this year driving my family crazy with the tunes. Turn those frowns upside down Dallas (and stay away from 97.1).

Here in Dallas, we are now up to 5 (count 'em) radio stations playing Christmas Music full-time :lol: up to the holidays.

I mean, hearing Mariah Carey sing "All I want for Christmas is you" for the 7,347th time may just may make me dig out that Colt 45 from the gun cabinet and do some serious damage. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

159586[/snapback]

You keep your Colt 45 in the gun cabinet? Mine was always bad enough when I kept it in the refrigerator. I can't image that stuff warm.

Oh wait... :o:D:o:D

That's why I got Sirius. No more having "the Man" decide what I want to listen to, I'll do it myself. And no commercials, or DJ's spending 10 minutes of my drive in to work talking about themselves.

159590[/snapback]

Is that a paid endorsement? If I was in my car more than 30 minutes a day I would be there with you.

Is that a paid endorsement?  If I was in my car more than 30 minutes a day I would be there with you.

159598[/snapback]

Not paid, I just love my Sirius radio. And my commute when I got it was only 15 minutes a day. So if I got the DJ's talking for 10 minutes, and a commercial before and after, I'd never hear one song.

shoot man, i would kill for all holiday music right now in richmond, i am not yet in the christmas mood, and the music always helps me get there

159586[/snapback]

That's why I got Sirius. No more having "the Man" decide what I want to listen to, I'll do it myself. And no commercials, or DJ's spending 10 minutes of my drive in to work talking about themselves.

159590[/snapback]

Jack, where were you last saturday when my roommate bought XM radio...i made a big pull for him to get sirius from all of the good things i've heard, but it fell upon deaf ears...

:lol: It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Everywhere I go :angry: ...

Push those little button thingys, or roll the dial, works every time.  I'm at the other end of the spectrum this year driving my family crazy with the tunes.  Turn those frowns upside down Dallas (and stay away from 97.1).

159595[/snapback]

I just got a new CD from Starbucks of classic Christmas tunes - none of this modern sh-- you get like the Carey rubbish.

Nat King Cole…The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to you)

Dean Martin…Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Peggy Lee…Happy Holiday

Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting…Baby, It’s Cold Outside

Bing Crosby…Do You Hear What I Hear?

Nancy Wilson…That’s What I Want For Christmas

Lou Rawls…Merry Christmas Baby

Lena Horne…Jingle All The Way

Jimmy McGriff…I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

The Beach Boys…Little Saint Nick

Wayne Newton…Jingle Bell Rock

Julie London… I’d Like You For Christmas

Benny Green…A Merrier Christmas

Les Brown And His Band Of Renown…I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm