Does Bledsoe play on Thurs night?

zow2

I would sit him out and just give the whole game to Zolman. He can hand off 60 times for all I care and throw some short passes. I would not give Drew an opportunity to get banged up. Even hitting his finger on someone's helmet would be a disaster for the team.

Gotta give Bledsoe a series or 2 to try to finally get a TD with the 1st teamers. Then Zolman will play until the 4th when you will see whoever the teams signs on Tuesday.

Gotta give Bledsoe a series or 2 to try to finally get a TD with the 1st teamers.  Then Zolman will play until the 4th when you will see whoever the teams signs on Tuesday.

11605[/snapback]

Oops, not that it really matters - but that was me.

there is honestly no reason to play him one down this week.

I said last week (after JP went down) that Bledsoe should see limited time vs the Colts in case he got hurt and we had to go into the season with T Brown. Now, if Bledsoe gets hurt, we have Zolman. Holy Crap.

Realistically, ONE set of downs, and let Zolman do 70 QB draws, Flea Flickers, naked Bootlegs, or boring old handoffs. I dont care. I dont care if we lose 100-0 and Simonton get 70 carries. So long as no one gets hurt. Damn, i knew this was gonna happen.

So you're prepared to go into the season with Zolman as our starter?

Aside from Zolman having more mobility and better pocket presence, what's the difference in performance? I honestly don't think Zolman will cause the Bills record to be any worse than with Bledsoe at the controls.

At least Zolman led the offense to a TD.... Bledsoe hasn't done that yet.

Aside from Zolman having more mobility and better pocket presence, what's the difference in performance?  I honestly don't think Zolman will cause the Bills record to be any worse than with Bledsoe at the controls.

At least Zolman led the offense to a TD.... Bledsoe hasn't done that yet.

11631[/snapback]

The stupidity of this comment is so overwhelming I can not even comment.

We'll probably see a new QB playing 2 Quarters. He'll have a wristband on with 15-20 plays on them. Zolman will get snaps.

Bledsoe should be yanked in the 1st Quarter.

11590[/snapback]

Yep, this makes the most sense to me.

RIght Coach (your name says it all).  I bow to thee.  Bledsoe is our savior too.  Remind me again what his QB rating is?

11675[/snapback]

Remind me again how many years he has played in the league? Remind me again how many probowls he has been to? Remind he again how many teams he led to the Superbowl? Remind me again the last time he made the probowl? Remind me again how many rings he has? Remind me again who holds a majority of the Buffalo Bills single season passing records?.........should I go on or would you like to buy a clue.

Okay, please realize I'm saying this tongue-in-cheek:

I think we should tell Bledsoe we're going to play him until he gets a touchdown. If he goes into the second half it will be embarrassing, but at least the competition should be getting softer....