Bills meet w/ Kaepernick

judman

Couldn't agree more but what is this crap about bad mechanics in the QB article, Watched him today and the Kid was accurate and throws like Vick and I don't hear whining about his arm. He has a rocket arm with great talent and production. What else do ya need?

So? Can he play is what matters.

0:)

High football IQ and the ability to read defenses? Kind of important. :thumbsup:

Edited by DreReed83

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

per buffalorumblings.com

I think this kid will do well, whether that is here in Buffalo, or somewhere else. I have heard all the talk about the throwing motion, etc. But... I have watched him play for two years now, I have no reason to change my mind. He is good. I would be happy with this guy.

If you liked JP Losman, you'll absolutely fall in love with Colin Kaepernick

One observation about JP is that I always thought he played small…I don't know what he was listed at (6'2"?) but however tall he was, he appeared short and seemed to have a hard time seeing the field.

Kaepernick on the other hand IS 6'6" tall so I'm not seeing the similarities between him and JP…arm strength?

Kaepernick has a Matt Schaub type body but is much more athletic than Schaub.

Great comparison. Other than the fact that Kap was a 4 year starter and didn't transfer to another college because his coach signed another QB at Cal. And the fact that he scored just under 40 on the wonderlic and is about 4 inches taller than the Water Boy. And oh yeah can throw the ball in inclimate weather. Yeah just like JP.