Favorite thing to wear to a game

Last season my Brother and I started something that I think is pretty fun. He went to Harvard and bought two football hats and now we chant HARVARD FOOTBALL!!!! every time Fitz makes a play. I also went to the Coe College website and bought a couple Coe College hats in honor of Fred Jackson

Anyone else have things like this that they do?

Last season my Brother and I started something that I think is pretty fun. He went to Harvard and bought two football hats and now we chant HARVARD FOOTBALL!!!! every time Fitz makes a play. I also went to the Coe College website and bought a couple Coe College hats in honor of Fred Jackson

Anyone else have things like this that they do?

I swear I will have mine for next season... Didn't realize you were on here! I sit right behind you

When I was young I would get my face painted and hair painted with the stripes. It was loads of fun and you could always look down the cheerleaders tops as they did it!

Since then I pretty much just wear whatever - My Bills gear is out of date, but when we're having success then I can't find anything I like...and when we are having success, well...the last jersey I bought was Flutie.