Packer Fan Here

packfntk

Great, ANOTHER Packer fan! :rolleyes:

HAHA, jk, welcome aboard! But man, we are adding Pack fans almost as fast as Bills fans. Guess the Super Bowl win was too good for you guys?!? :thumbsup:

HAHA, I married into them................

HONESTLY I LOVE HER, But it is a GREAT perk! :nana:

Yep, you'll do JUST FINE around here. :beer:

Hey GBF, welcome. Pulled hard for your Packers for the SB. Small market, cold weather teams gotta stick together. Happy to see the Farve monkey off Rodgers' back. I'm interested in the maturation of BJ Raji. He seemed not much of a factor last year but really started having some impact this season. We have a rook NT in Torrell Troup and we're hoping he picks it up next year. What made the diff with BJ? Strength training in the off season or just playing?

BJ is what Ted Thompson calls "Packer People". He is a high character guy who takes part in all of the off-season workouts and does anything for the team. So yeah, I would say that he probably worked his butt of in the offseason. But I would have to say that Dom Capers helped him out the most. He always comes up with exotic blitz packages that makes the opposing offensive lines and RB's look in 10 different directions. We got great play out of our LBers this year which helps out the line a ton. BJ just gets great push up the middle and rarely lines up over the center so you never know which way he is coming. We love him in GB.

Yeah, Rodgers is doing everything in his power to start his own legacy and he always steers clear of talk of "That other Quarterback". He is respected so much in GB because he is such a team player and energizes everyone around him.

Well maybe we can strike up a deal here one way or another. We need a return man in the worst way, maybe trade us Spiller? I wanted to see him in Green and Gold. :thumbsup:

You guys must be in love with Wisconsin native and Badgers' LT Gabe Carimi then?

Yeah, pretty much. But we know that unless we trade up we probably won't have a shot at him. I could see the Pats snagging him at 17 but I could be wrong. (Most likely).

PHF- No worries, the NFL is a revolving door when it comes to teams doing well and poorly. The Bills will be on top again in a few years. The Bills were in a lot of games this year. I got to watch some of the games because I have NFL ticket. You will get back.

McKelvin for AJ Hawk straight up is what I offer. Two underperforming high 1st rounders. Deal ?

OOOOO, No can do on that one. Hawk really came into his own this year. Plus we are most likely trading Barnett away, so we could work something out with him. Hawk has youth on his side and he is one of the most hard working guys in the locker room. He had 111 tackles this year and has lead the team in tackles 3 out of his 5 years on the roster. He is not the #5 pick that we expected, but he has been so strong as of late. So if you are interested in Barnett we may have something here. He got injured early this year but is averaging over 100 tackles a year and is a leader on the field. We just have a lot of depth all the sudden at the ILB position with Bishop stepping up.

Welcome aboard. My NFC team has been Packers since 1964 when I was old enough (5) to follow football. I was so hoping the very first SB ( AFL-NFL championship ) would have been the Packers and Bills since both were powerhouses in their leagues in mid 60s. I was glad for the SB win since Pack won but also defeated the steelers. All the packer fans I have met down here are like Bills fans but Steelers, Pats, Dallas fans are arrogant.

Hey Bills fans!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a lifelong Packer fan but in the offseason I need more. I have always liked the Bills so I thought I would start up an account and talk some football!

Little bit about me: I am 28, I have season tickets to Lambeau, I live in GB, and I travel to at least one away game per year with my buddies. I really want to come to RWS one of these days but looks like I won't be able to until 2014.

So I guess I will just be sticking around for a bit to talk some football, like I said, I am a Packer fan but I like the Bills a lot and respect your tradition and fans. Now let's get this CBA done and move on with things!

Welcome to TBD and Congrats on Lucky # 13.....Your team primed to be back in the big game multiple times in the next several years.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Hey Bills fans!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a lifelong Packer fan but in the offseason I need more. I have always liked the Bills so I thought I would start up an account and talk some football!

Little bit about me: I am 28, I have season tickets to Lambeau, I live in GB, and I travel to at least one away game per year with my buddies. I really want to come to RWS one of these days but looks like I won't be able to until 2014.

So I guess I will just be sticking around for a bit to talk some football, like I said, I am a Packer fan but I like the Bills a lot and respect your tradition and fans. Now let's get this CBA done and move on with things!

Welcome!! I'm a Bills fan living in Pittsburgh. I am the ULTIMATE Squealer hater and have long enjoyed the Packers, so no question I was thrilled when you guys won it.

Sqealer fans seem to enjoy getting their rocks off by saying "Got 6?", so I've been saying that if I were a Pack fan I'd be shooting back "Got 13?".

Aaron Rodgers is a stud, the WR corps is tremendous, the defense is fantastic, and if I heard right I think that GB has the 2nd youngest team in the NFL. They should be primed for contention for a few years now.

Enjoy that SB winning feeling, it is something us Bills fan will shed tears over when it finally happens!!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by machinegun12

Hey Bills fans!

Welcome to the board! Don't let all the negativity around here scare you away...11 straight years of absolute futility tend to make a lot of these posters cranky. Be thankful that your organization isn't dealing with this. I've always respected Packer fans and their rich tradition and passion for the game, much like Bills fans. I was pulling for them in the Super Bowl. F the Stillers. I know a lot of their arrogant fans and was glad to see them get their comeuppance. Again, welcome. I hope you find your time here to be pleasant.

Hey Bills fans!

I also welcome you!!! Congratulations on winning the Lombardi Trophy and bringing the trophy back home!!! That's a huge accomplishment for any team!!!

I remember back in the 80's when my dad (passed away in '98) brought me to then "Rich Stadium" and we were playing the Packers. Two guys who were G.Bay fans were in the seats behind us...I can't remember which team won, but all I remember that they were wearing their G.Bay Packers rainjackets and talking to us throughout the game. Sometimes that would be annoying, but they were good company/good people and it was a very pleasant environment, without the ill feelings that I have felt from fans of other teams ie: Dolphins, Jaguars, Patriots, Jets, etc....I've had a soft spot in my heart for the packers ever since! I have to be honest though..I have a soft spot for the Lions as well going back to Barry Sanders. I know how it feels to be 0 for a decade and we have walked their shoes.

Anyways, Congrat's and I'm looking forward to reading a Packer's fans perspective (that has a soft spot for the Bils).

Go Pack Go! Let's Go Bills!

Anyways, Congrat's and I'm looking forward to reading a Packer's fans perspective (that has a soft spot for the Bils).

Go Pack Go! Let's Go Bills!

Well I am 28. I was pretty young in the early to mid 90's but I remember always kind of liking the Bills. In Green bay, I would have never told my parents that or I would surely be removed from the family. :)

I loved watching Cornelius Bennett, Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Pete Metzelaars, Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley, and Don Beebe. The small market team/cold weather captivated me as well. And I have always followed The Bills halfheartedly. I love the fact that the fan base is passionate and that the tailgating is amazing. It says a lot about a fan base when they sit in freezing cold temperatures to support their team.

The time will come and the Bills will return to a powerhouse in the NFL. Build through the draft and don't go crazy in Free Agency. The draft is the building block of NFL teams. Don't get mad when the Bills trade back when you want a certain player. As much as it hurts to say, they know better than we know. Trust in them.

I will be rooting for my AFC team whenever the next NFL season is for sure! Let's Go Bills!

Welcome to the board!

I went to Lambeau this year for the Bills game, and I have to admit, your fans are great. Even with some of the jousting back and forth with fans tailgating and during the first half was all in good fun and with smiles.

When I was leaving the stadium w/ my friends after the game, there was one GB fan who sprinted towards us (we were wearing Bills jerseys, of course), and once he got to us he shook our hands and thanked us for making the trip to GB and to come back anytime. To me, that was pretty cool, and encapsulated the weekend I was there.

That weekend made me respect the fans and franchise even more.

Hey Bills fans!

Welcome to the board!

I went to Lambeau this year for the Bills game, and I have to admit, your fans are great. Even with some of the jousting back and forth with fans tailgating and during the first half was all in good fun and with smiles.

When I was leaving the stadium w/ my friends after the game, there was one GB fan who sprinted towards us (we were wearing Bills jerseys, of course), and once he got to us he shook our hands and thanked us for making the trip to GB and to come back anytime. To me, that was pretty cool, and encapsulated the weekend I was there.

That weekend made me respect the fans and franchise even more.

That is awesome. I usually try to do the same. I have went to 6 other NFL stadiums and you really get an appreciation for the visiting fan. I have been treated very good at some stadiums, and EXTREMELY poorly at some. Good to hear that you had a good experience.

Hey Bills fans!

Welcome to Bills country !! It was great to see a small market team get the win in an ego maniacs arena this year . I just love it when the little guy wins !!! Hopefully we will be seeing your team in the play offs here in the not to distant future , but again welcome !!!

Welcome to Bills country !! It was great to see a small market team get the win in an ego maniacs arena this year . I just love it when the little guy wins !!! Hopefully we will be seeing your team in the play offs here in the not to distant future , but again welcome !!!

Yeah I have a feeling that we will be in the playoffs for years to come. Ted Thompson built this team and it is young and hungry. I am just hoping that they don't let the whole world champion thing go to their heads, but I am confident that we have the veterans in place to slap the young guys upside the head when they start to slip.