Who keeps crashing the board?

The Poojer

Maybe, there are a couple of hours in June (1-4AM maybe). It would be between the last mini-camp and the beginning of training camp.

158687[/snapback]

Buffalo Bills talk 24/7, now in our 7th year!

YEEP!

Let's see. Over 4000 registered users. 3500 probably haven't logged in in months, if ever again after initially registering. Accounts expire after 90-120 days if not used. Archiving threads after no hits for 6-7 days. Cutting down the boards. Eliminating all the extra bells and whistles such as personal photos, blogs, even avatars if that's what it takes. Anything to lessen the strain on the server.

Let's see. Over 4000 registered users. 3500 probably haven't logged in in months, if ever again after initially registering. Accounts expire after 90-120 days if not used. Archiving threads after no hits for 6-7 days. Cutting down the boards. Eliminating all the extra bells and whistles such as personal photos, blogs, even avatars if that's what it takes. Anything to lessen the strain on the server.

158701[/snapback]

I know.

I hate when absolutely free services stick it to me.

;)

Eliminating all the extra bells and whistles such as personal photos, blogs, even avatars if that's what it takes.

158701[/snapback]

Don't get rid of the blogs. If you get rid of the blogs, I'll never know what BF is thinking. Plus, I'm holding out to see what will happen next with Cootiehog and her threesome.

Don't get rid of the blogs. If you get rid of the blogs, I'll never know what BF is thinking. Plus, I'm holding out to see what will happen next with Cootiehog and her threesome.

158753[/snapback]

Well then, I digress. What was I thinking ? Priorities. ;):)